What's new

Mendobreath

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Currently growing out some "unauthorized" Mendobreath f3 seeds from Thug Pug genetics. I'll update with pics. Looking for a bushy head stash keeper and a frosty male out of my two packs..

Experiences with MB?

Genes

Hehehe I think I grabbed the same beans, they seemed like a fun search indeed. I have not got to them yet but will be checking back on your posts :) Good luck!

M

meowmeowmeow

@Gromer1's shit is fire.

Just bought and awaiting some Meatbreath. :biggrin:

oceangrownkush

Veteran
gromers another "breeder" biting off others work sadly. get any nice cuts should pass em out

Yeah he definitely is, I'm not complaining lol I got 40 Mendobreath f3 beans for super cheap.. Would have been about a thousand through Gage. The cut I got out of the Afterglow (mb f3) is fucking dank and will definitely be let out to whoever wants it. Speaking of which this is my keeper, the vigor and stretch have really surprised me. Thick OGKB-ish stems, Trainwreck esque growth, crazy dense, frosty, colorful buds.

picture.php
picture.php

canna317

looks dank as bro, ive got 1 pack GGG mendobreath F3 V2, will look for a stud in that pack to chuck on a few other types

M

meowmeowmeow

gromers another "breeder" biting off others work sadly. get any nice cuts should pass em out

Not really a character issue. I could of said the very same of another seed company, but it was relevant to this thread. :moon:

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Not really a character issue. I could of said the very same of another seed company, but it was relevant to this thread. :moon:

not trying to thread hijack but lets just put it like this say you have a seed company and i buy a pack of your seeds, get a male and a female, cross them and start my own company with the pack of your companies seeds....

u mad? :moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts