What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmm well I got a shit ton of it.....with a few seeds in it LOL

Sorry have not been posting pics or much lately, trying to get this goddamn hernia taken care of and fighting the health care system to SIMPLY get one of the most common surgeries done to men, it is LITERALLY a 20 minute operation and it has taken me about 3 weeks of getting sign off's from cardiology, hemotology and THEN to get on the surgical schedule....christ I'm thinking about reading a book and doing it myself!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Ahhhh, the fucking American Healthcare system. Hope you get this shit worked out mega.

aod

Rumer

Hmm well I got a shit ton of it.....with a few seeds in it LOL

Sorry have not been posting pics or much lately, trying to get this goddamn hernia taken care of and fighting the health care system to SIMPLY get one of the most common surgeries done to men, it is LITERALLY a 20 minute operation and it has taken me about 3 weeks of getting sign off's from cardiology, hemotology and THEN to get on the surgical schedule....christ I'm thinking about reading a book and doing it myself!
Hey Mega
I just had an umbilical hernia and the left and right side Inguinal hernia surgery this past week. Hope you are able to get them/it fixed soon......wishing you a prosperous new vertical year!!
Smoke it up!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Mega
I just had an umbilical hernia and the left and right side Inguinal hernia surgery this past week. Hope you are able to get them/it fixed soon......wishing you a prosperous new vertical year!!
Smoke it up!

Thank you Rumer..I gotta be careful posting in IC Mag I have found myself to getting into "internet Rambo" contest's with total "tools" lately due to my lack of patience with the pain I have been experiencing and that is just beneath me. I KNOW better than to try and swing a bigger e-peeny ESPECIALLY with stoners, just a total waste of time. I am really going to be happy when this is done ..NOW after that confession...on to few pictures one is am omage to RedSpahghetti;

Dinner the other night (Sorry Bobble I love my BEEF);

picture.php

And afterwards time to chill with a little bag of sweet bubble hash....:laughing:

picture.php

BTW - that's over a 1/4 lb heheh just some stuff I had lying around!:wave:

D

DHF

Was that a grilled skirt steak Mega ?.....Looks killer with that tater covered in sour cream , well seasoned , and I`m sure butter soaked.....Yum Yum..... where`s the chef salad to go with it......

Thought you`d had surgery and were recovering....Damn.....Feel better Bro.....and hey......

Can we say anger management counseling ?.....lol....Hope the pain goes away soon Bro no shit....

BTW.....Nice lil stash o`bubble.....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.......

Mia

Thank you Rumer..I gotta be careful posting in IC Mag I have found myself to getting into "internet Rambo" contest's with total "tools" lately

Apparently it isn't beneath you to cower out of a thread when you're called on your bs and then slink away to your own and talk smack like a sissy. Not a surprise given the posts I've read from you(didn't you recently get punked for 4 grand?).
If you had a better grasp of the English language you might then realize the only tool around is yourself Mr. i'm not even originally from cali,central valley Santa cruz dude........lol
Can't tell me nothing about WHERE I'M FROM..................................................

D

DHF

Apparently it isn't beneath you to cower out of a thread when you're called on your bs and then slink away to your own and talk smack like a sissy. Not a surprise given the posts I've read from you(didn't you recently get punked for 4 grand?).
If you had a better grasp of the English language you might then realize the only tool around is yourself Mr. i'm not even originally from cali,central valley Santa cruz dude........lol
No trolls allowed down here in vert forums dewd....

Take your shit elsewhere....and if you need me ta come to whatever other thread and clear some shit up......send me a link.....

Now get the fuck outta Mega`s thread with yer lil bitch boy comments....

DHF....:ying:....

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
edit: decided it wasn't even worth the effort. Welcome to my IGNORE list Mia....

Mia

No trolls allowed down here in vert forums dewd....

Take your shit elsewhere....and if you need me ta come to whatever other thread and clear some shit up......send me a link.....

Now get the fuck outta Mega`s thread with yer lil bitch boy comments....

DHF....:ying:....

Yawn*
Shit on me I shit on you.
End of story.

Mia

edit: decided it wasn't even worth the effort. Welcome to my IGNORE list Mia....

Of course you did because you know you'd look like a fool since the whole thing stems from your inability to read clearly.
More specifically, you cannot point to a single thing I said which is wrong, like rational people do in normal discourse, even after ample opportunity , but have the nerve to throw the first bomb with your name calling.
The funny thing is, I didn't even disagree with you, but it was your lack of comprehension which led to the tit tat.
So sorry ,you gets no love ................................
And with that I'm done.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update with PICS yahoo!

Update with PICS yahoo!

Ok everyone, been struggling awaiting surgery so I finally hobbled down to the Megaden....here are some update for you.

Currently I am growing only 3 strains USD - Ultimate Strawberry Diesel, Tangerine Haze and (3) testers for HOL of Abusive Dog.

I have to say the USD is simply amazing, it stretched MORE than any other strain I have grown in over 25 years experience, I've grown mexican landraces, Blue Dream, Jack Herer (thats a hybrid right?) anyway NONE of them approached the stretch that the USD demonstrates.

Here are some pics I'll start with some flower room pics;

picture.php

The USD is very uniformed and well structured which I really like! Oh and g/f and I defoliated a BUNCH last night DHF just like you suggested, holy cow I took so many leaves off I was a little afraid I would stunt them, but their tough and looked OK today?

picture.php

Here is the HOL Abusive Dog's! I have not been giving them the attention they deserve but their very nice, I wish I had super-cropped them;

picture.php

And another;

picture.php

Bobble this is what I was talking to you about the other day their just going right into the ceiling, we will get some chicken wire or hooks or something to tie the buds up.

picture.php

Lol they just stretch like mutha's;

picture.php

and

picture.php

And next run will be 70% USD and 25% Tang and an assortment of others to keep the strain alive here are some new strains for my upcoming outdoor 10 - 15 200 gallon adventure!

Tang cuts (didn't loose ANY cuts yeah!)

picture.php

USD cuts

picture.php

Here are the SFV OG, LA Con, and Cherry Pie, most will go outdoors but I will be running some of each indoor also;

picture.php

SFV OG (heard really good things on this strain, 1st time I've run it)

picture.php

LA Con - the guy who gave (as in free can you believe that?) this to me ( a really nice fellow ICer) said he grew this last year outdoor and it just blew the fuck up, I'm hoping a 200 gallon smartie might bring 4-5 lbs he said he did almost 5!

picture.php

And the Cherry Pie, need I say more, I also am getting a hookup for ...wait for it..yes GSC (Girl Scout Cookie cuts) OH YEAH! and something called the Blue Hue Cookie, which I have been told is simply a GSC that has the blue or purple pheno, but their all the shit here in the Bay area and gotta give the peeps what they want!

Cherry Pie -

picture.php

Well I don't know exactly when I will be in surgery but I am sure for a couple of days I won't be around much.

Thank you my friends, the room is simply running better than ever, the dissolved oxygen and filters are really helping, we have our PPM's on schedule and under control, my temps are within well at least 15 degree's variable but I am still working to get it to 10, air exchange is down solid. LIGHT PEAKAGE is NO longer an issue (period) damn that fake green light.....to be honest I am looking forward to the outdoor trip more than the indoor since it is really almost running itself.

I gotta say other than this stupid hernia life is great! Money is flowing in better than ever (thank god) I got 3 business's running and one more will be going in 2 weeks one way or another so I could not be happier! And I have health insurance, so thank god for that!

Take care all!

Mega

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you IC! Yeah once I get past this surgery and back working it will be all good!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rumer

awesome job mega! those girls are gonna raise the roof...
mmmmmm......hash......usd......share the luv bro....lol
good luck with surgery mega....

bobblehead

Veteran
The internode spacing is kinda big on the USD... but she yields well anyway. The buds are nice and tight strawberry diesel nugs, very few leaves to trim. Great job Mega. I have 30+ USD vegging away right now to fill up a room.

Latest posts

Latest posts