What's new

Medusa tray rtw setup

Aphatspliff

Easy all,

Just got a complete Medusa drip n drain system from Hydrobros to hopefully allow myself to have the odd day off from tending to my plants. I don’t have any previous experience with these systems and it hasn’t come with any instructions and I’m not sure on where a few things go. Are there any guides on setting these up anyone can point me to? Found a couple brief videos on YouTube but there’s not enough detail. Also can the trays be set up in 3 rows of 3 or can I only have 2 rows?

My head hurts but sure it will be worth it once it’s all set up!

Thanks in advance,
Aphat

Aphatspliff

Hi Creeper, thanks for the reply. It’s only 9 pots. 1.5x1.5 tent, was hoping to set it up in the same way I normally have my pots, in 3 rows of 3. I’ll take some pics when I’m at the spot tomorrow but this is the stock photo off the website

IMG_6035.png

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi Creeper, thanks for the reply. It’s only 9 pots. 1.5x1.5 tent, was hoping to set it up in the same way I normally have my pots, in 3 rows of 3. I’ll take some pics when I’m at the spot tomorrow but this is the stock photo off the website

View attachment 19023977
That is a killer setup friend. You can change the formation. Just be sure to test it before you run it. Keep us posted