What's new

DoobTube

Just finished the last of a med man painkiller outdoor harvest from summer 2012.

Strongest outdoor I have grown.

sweet hash, lemon funk

very quick 100% germination

untrained plant growth tight and vertical. responded well to early topping and supercropping.

average yield. 4oz dry from 10 gallon pot (averaged from multiples) with amended organic soil and beni tea

amazing flavour profile when done organic. some of the smoothest lemon and fuel.

very intoxicating and euphoric. real painkiller. out of body and completely saturating when concentrated.

seeds were free from vancouver seed bank

thank you med man. excellent work

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi doobtube

thanks for the feedback, have you any pictures to share?

med-man

DoobTube

maybe this will work. these are the photos i could find. they are very early in flower. maybe 3 weeks. the three plants together were the mothers of the rest of the crop.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow doob

nice :)

did ypu prefer the tall ones or short ones?

med-man

DoobTube

Hard to say. the effects were very similar. most of the height differance was due to pruning. probably have to go with the shorter phenos. they finished slightly earlier and had a smoother smoke.

DoobTube

i'm not a member of any other forums and i just joined this one for the purpose of reporting on these FREE seeds i got. at the time i got them i couldn't find any info online about the genetic history or breeder. i still have some of the ten pack left and am planning another painkiller season this summer. so in researching the variety again this year i came across this site. read a lot of the banter around you, med man, and your seeds. i was compelled to share my utmost admiration for your genetics. i grew them as a back up and something to experiment with and was blown away. compared to the other variety grown that year, nuken-kish from cck, the painkiller took the cake.

i don't want to stir up old trolls, but can you give me a brief run down on painkillers make up? from what i've gleaned i'm thinking the tahoe og father and the clone only langley biker kush mother? i would say the phenos i had were sativa dominant. Maybe leaning towards that tahoe? anyways, i look forward to pushing this variety again in the outdoors. it's not to happy out in the wild but it is a weed!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi doob

thanks again for sharing

if you got them from vsn then i used an mk -ultra for that outcross. to the langley "og"

med-man

DoobTube

Just popped some more of the med man painkiller ( mk-ultra x langley og, VSB outcross )
fastest germ of anything so far. seed ( just one right now ) had 1/4" rootlet after 8 hours! these seeds were given to me early february, 2012. they have been kept in an air tight container in the fridge. early for my latitude but i plan on this plant being heavily trained/topped and mothering others for the 2014 outdoor season. woop!