What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

D

Durdy

you feel like a crack head, but......Tin foil and a straw gets the job done just as well as a skillet.

InPotiTrust

You guys are not just killing it your fucking bombing the whole place to hell nice:headbange....With all this oil making im gona have to get off my ass and make some BHO with all my left over trim...

Here's how my little 250 cab is looking...Hope you guys are enjoying the weather even tho it's shit...

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I am sick and tired of the new york knicks not being relevant! Lets get out of this losing streak and beat a great championship contender like San Antonio Spurs! I know we got a bunch of Boston fan's but damn its time some Blue and Orange fans to step out of the dark and into the light. I pray Melo decides to stay in Denver and signs with NY in the off season, but if he waits Melo might lose out on a few million, but hopefully he'll realize he will make that money right back and more by just playing in new york; thru advertising and endorsements. GO NEW YORK GO NEW YORK GO!

back and bong rips and a struggling knicks squad.....

G

Guest3498

Nothing better than smoking a bowl and checking up on my favorite thread. Chaco, melty otto, sergio, ras, bee, tacoma, baphomet, chefro, and ipit - danks all around.

Still smoking on the snow bubble, it gets me toasty!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreaga

Some sick bubble vadddd, was vaping some earlier i am fucking faded

O - knicks better get to the conference finals this season! felton fields stoudi are all doing beast

hope everyones doin good staying blasted during these fine blizzards.. eat good brothers!

MediRI88

RI 2011 mite be the year

RI 2011 mite be the year

So RI all we need is %58.5 vote to decriminalized simple pot possesion in the Ocean state woot woot. ... pray to the ganja master and he shall show the fruits of god:thank you:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Vado...why doesn't my hash look like that? Out the park bro.

Nore? Whatchoo doing here? The deli closed? :moon:

Here's some Bubba and a close up of the SSSDH that is standing out most...
picture.php

picture.php

great day on the grid iron.All I herd all week was how the Jets were the best team in the nfl and they were gonna win the superbowl.:moon: the steelers allmost had a major melt down in the 2nd half but as usuall when the game was on the line Big Ben came through with the clutch throw for the 1st down to seal the victory.You can keep Brady and Manning when the game is on the line in the 4th quater I dont want anybody but Ben leading my team.We have seen it these past few weeks when the pressure is on both Brady and Manning choke.Neither can rally the troops when playing from behind Ben on the other hand put his team on his back last week and rallied from 21 down to clinch the win.Keep them all I'm taking Ben.I know Im in jets/patriots country here but Im a steeler fan to the bone so let me be excited and cut me some slack.
Been puffing this bud for a few days and gotta say I didnt think much of her when I was trimming her up but 6 weeks in the jar and shazam, taste explosion like grape/lemon candy just coats your mouth and your tasting it for at least 10 min after your session yum yum yum.not to mention it fills the room with that super dank hazy kinda smell while burning. shiva skunk x purple urkle.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

keep up the great work new england

noreaga

LOOLLOLOL melty that is so f'd up , I like to keep my deli addictions private!!!!

I've actually been testing another strain of steak and cheese i dont know if you overheard me mention it before

Steak and cheese on a garlic bread wedge with chili, pepper jack cheese , onion rings and chipotle mayo sauce... absolute fire if your heart valves can manage it.. I wont be held responsible for anyone's angioplasty after this meal

nordizzle

G

Guest3498

Ahhh the ECSC - east coast steak and cheese

Not to be confused with stromboli kush.... :biggrin:

noreaga

stromboli kush, ahhhh what a wonderful world we live in.. everything we do or smoke in here is golden brothers, golden i tell ya!

G

Guest3498

Yes sir! Speaking of golden, here's a little goat

picture.php

Can't wait til this stuff is cured up all nice. Almost everything (aside from the strawberry) I've got in my jars is mostly or entirely indica. About to twist up some daze (original haze x bubblegum) done up by a buddy for the time being. That should do the trick (and keep me up until 7:30 so I can watch the C's crush poor old Cleveland). Smells spicy and sweet! :joint:

headseed

Pass the goat and a cold harvest ale! Looks great!

Oh man I am sore from all the snow clearing, I better get to medicatin'.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Heard that goat was bomb ....

Anyone freezing butts off back on the EC ?

Wicked freezing record temps back there, holy cow...heard 30below in upstate NY

sunnyv.gif
Think beach volley ball in Socal !
sunnyv.gif

display_image.jpg

sunnyv.gif
sunnyv.gif

noreaga

im a sucker for a broad in a bikini, say it aint soooooooooo

i gotta take a pic of this sour for you guys the shit looks galaga or tetris as meltBrady would call it. only thing is it gives me anxiety like a mofo, damn hybrids