What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

CurtisLoew

It smells more like Tahoe than Valley. I wish I still had the Tahoe, I remember looking at all my cuts and taking stock of what I had then realizing the Tahoe was MIA. We sure did wait a long time to have any of the OG's in our rooms, at least the few of us here. I'm still more than stoked somebody took the time to pass these my way.
The father was a mix of males from some Early Mullumbimby x Skunk Basic 5. You can still find a hint of creamy vanilla/skunk type of smell from the father I think but the actual females from the MS5 are pretty strong skunky/foul etc, no lemony sweet smelling sort of skunk. I remember you making F2's of the Lucifer if I'm not mistaken. Those are golden in my estimation as I'm still running my F2 cut and won't be losing it anytime soon I hope.:tiphat:
I've been doing trees of my Lucy F2 clone and she does so well in a 15 gal pot of coco. This was the last one I ran at around day 60 of the 90 I let her run through.
picture.php
Creamy vanilla skunk sounds nostalgic. Do you still run these or something with this profile?

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looking great, but where the Purple traits come from if Daywrecker x TK ( Triangle Kush) ? , or is that different genetics ?
My guess is from the Daywrecker/Diesel side of things. TK can get some fall color on the leaves but not nearly to the extent certain Diesels can. I’ve grown Chem91 S1 that show some color, unlike the clone. They’re definitely in there.

91 S1
C050E039-3944-4163-9912-E2B506AD7F7B.jpeg

Last edited: