What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Three Berries

maybe... but if it was my light, and the 'manufacturer' gave me that answer, i'd be more then pissed...
I would be too but I wouldn't be blasting it all over a public forum until the issue is resolved one way or another.

Amazon sellers are rather isolated and independent from the manufacture, even if they are the manufacturer's store. <Speaking from personal experience buying on Amazon from another well know grow hardware company.

But they almost always will make good no questions asked.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
maybe... but if it was my light, and the 'manufacturer' gave me that answer, i'd be more then pissed...
Yes i'm a bit disappounted by Mars' answer, especially because i just bought a mars grow-tent too. But lets see, it was shipped directly through Amazon, so i think there will be no problem... Right now i have some plants in end flower and some days left, so i will do the contacting the next days.

Should not affect the light and reflectiveness of that layer too much, but yeah looks a bit bad.
Yeah, the light works well but i think for the future when i maybe plan to sell the lamp to somebody else, this will look bad. ;)

Thanks everybody for your comments. 🙌

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Yes i'm a bit disappounted by Mars' answer, especially because i just bought a mars grow-tent too. But lets see, it was shipped directly through Amazon, so i think there will be no problem... Right now i have some plants in end flower and some days left, so i will do the contacting the next days.

Yeah, the light works well but i think for the future when i maybe plan to sell the lamp to somebody else, this will look bad. ;)

Thanks everybody for your comments. 🙌
Did you use nutrient contains sulphur before?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The new TS3000 is on market for a short time. we still didn't get some wonderful feedback pictures. But for old version, there are a lot of impressive picture. :D

TS3000.jpg

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Just wondering if there are charts for ppfd per watt. Are the lights most efficient at 100% or is ideal somewhere around 85%. Trying to decide if better to use a bigger light and dim somewhat or get smaller light and run full power.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Just wondering if there are charts for ppfd per watt. Are the lights most efficient at 100% or is ideal somewhere around 85%. Trying to decide if better to use a bigger light and dim somewhat or get smaller light and run full power.
According to our test, at 110V, the power is about 90%, at 210-230V, the power can be 100% easily.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
led diodes will always be more efficient when underdriven. lower temp also helps with that. yet a psu or driver will be the most efficient at around 80% load or even higher. so i would say you will get slightly better efficiency and probably a longer life for the lights if you run them a bit dimmed. larger surface light (if you decide to get a bigger one) also means better spread, so that should help you with efficiency, too.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm guessing from the name, it's an 80w light. Will it be dimmable? I know, I know, more details when it's released. :listen2:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Do you think heat mat is necessary in winter? :unsure: How's your idea?

The main features of the seedling heat mat:
*Keep optimal temperature at 68-86℉(20-30℃) for plants root area ensure germination & growth;
*Run low watts to help save electricity to meet your needs on plant sprouting & other indoors.

Check out marshydro professional seedling heat mat:

heat mat.jpg