What's new

Mars Hydro FC6500 vs Growers Choice ROI-E720

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Whats up folks? Doing one more side by side!
Running 12 plants on each side, 2 gallon coco, slightly amended, dtw with Jacks nutrients. Strains are Outlaw Cookies, Hunter Smoke, Zev, Sour Bubble x gg4bx7, Durban Poison, and Apple Fritter.
Plants went slightly into flower so are in the process of getting back in the groove of veg, then will be flipped when ready. Lights are at half power until they kick into fast mode with the veg.
Links to specs from both lights

DCB28072-75BB-4600-A8E3-F2E495EF0CD2.jpeg
3982B6BD-C31F-45F9-96DB-ED541E735980.jpeg
DEE141A0-B929-44A7-8126-1A60C0FEA862.jpeg

The powder white substance is de, prevents pests n maybe give the plants a lil silica when they reach it.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
is this side x side in the same tent?
how do that work? you'll have both lights covering both sides.
true side x side you would need two tents. just sayin'.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Ah, i know that, some folks spray that also on the leafs of their outdoor plants... But what is it here for and so much?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hey, just tagging really but a little concerned about the d.e. it looks to be in powdered form, which is a real health issue if it gets in your lungs. You've got a fan in there, and soon sticky buds.
What up GMT? When they start to flower I will wash anything that hasnt solidified down the drain. Last time I did it tho I didnt have to cuz it had either turnt solid or rinsed away.

is this side x side in the same tent?
how do that work? you'll have both lights covering both sides.
true side x side you would need two tents. just sayin'.

The lights say they got a 5x5 imprint. Theres a foot and a half area between the tables. They may get a little extra on the edges but I doubt it would effect numbers enough to not be an accurate comparison.
They in a shed, 9 1/2 x 5 in the grow spot.

Latest posts

Latest posts