What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Man set bonfires to keep marijuana plants warm

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
What's wrong with having a bonfire? People have bonfires in their gardens all the time. If you are that worried then call the fire department first and inform them you are having a bonfire and no one need worry.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Dude I always use a bonfire late in Dec when I'm flowering my hazes...
He will be reading up on light dep in prison I think. time to harvest eff the trich's.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
3 plants...6.5 lbs...him being a dumbass!! Betcha that 6.5 was wet, whole plant, and at least a couple pounds of soil--

Damn Right!

But hell, at least when bubbles had that look on his face, he had lost plants and his shed. It's even worse when you don't even have a badass shed and your setting your backyard on fire just to grow some plants. lol

This seriously may be one of the best stories I've ever seen actually reported on, that involves a man who is literally dumb enough to believe that A) Just because it's slightly warmer than usual the last few winters, your still in Illinois and trust me that area is cooollld in a way that is like 32 feels like -10, cause its so windy.

But to think, "My god the plants are gonna freeze and might die.... Let's get some wood and set some bon-fires to keep them warm. It'll be fine when I'm living in a state where it's illegal to grow no matter what, and I'm dumb enough to grow outdoors in his backyard.. I might as well give it a try!" hahahah

-Life

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Police investigating backyard bonfires = our tax dollars hard at work. what the fuck.

I for one am glad this world is a much safer place without these 2 bonfires, this black man, and his 3 plants. !?!

Law enforcement FAIL!

I'm just glad the poor guy didnt get shot in the process.

sunset limited

Veteran
here is the suspect's mugshot from an earlier arrest.

153080d1271361587-earthquake-china-homevideo-raw-cctv-footage-retard_nunchucks.jpg

here is the suspect's mugshot from an earlier arrest.

View Image

HAHAH! Amazingly he was extremely fat, nerdy, and white, but after beating all three afflictions, he was able to do, what I consider probably the most idiotic attempt at saving some outdoor in history. lol.

And to those who say, "Why were they investigating it?" - because until people grow up, in most cities, and this is Chicago mind you, quite possibly the dirtiest drug trade emporium and cash-cropper central in IL, it is illegal to have a bonfire within city limits. But this is true in almost any true "town/city", especially on the east coast, except for maybe West Virginia (only place that never made a ruckus about "in-city bonfires" that I've been to.

So really what needs to happen is, people need to start disputing how ridiculous it is that you can't set a controlled fire in a city, before the police are going to stop wasting yours and my, tax dollars.

-LIG

G

greenmatter

they are always looking for quality programming

johny knoxville and his friends get on TV doing stupid shit that is funny ...... that aint exactly the case with this guy

but maybe this guy is actually dumb enough to actually want to fuck a kardashian long term

you never know

Wendull C.

Veteran
Isn't this how Gilligan and the skipper kept their orange trees from dying? He probably saw that same tutorial and how to from the professor. Give the guy a break, who didn't learn from Gilligan's island?

Latest posts

Latest posts