What's new

Malawi has asked Mike Tyson to be its cannabis ambassador

Subu

There is already a thread about this on ICMag. What I will ask you is how do you intend to get Mike to 'bring back' the good shit to a place which already has 'good shit' in landrace form, and Mike has random science experiment strains he paid someone else for?

Crazy Chester

There is already a thread about this on ICMag. What I will ask you is how do you intend to get Mike to 'bring back' the good shit to a place which already has 'good shit' in landrace form, and Mike has random science experiment strains he paid someone else for?

I just assumed that everyone would know the good s**t I referred to is from Malawi - rather than from Mike's neck of the woods.

mexweed

Veteran
Mike's neck of the woods is Brooklyn, it's well known his favorite strain is the sour

really he should just team up with JJ and Top Dawg, imagine a bust of prime 90's Tyson behind the Top Dawg banner and in front of the city scape on the Tyson strains, his dominance was almost parallel to the dog and sour dominance, along with Biggie Smalls, the Beastie Boys, and the Wu Tang Clan, NYC in the 90's was a very special time and place the kind of peak that never comes again

Crazy Chester

Mike's neck of the woods is Brooklyn, it's well known his favorite strain is the sour

really he should just team up with JJ and Top Dawg, imagine a bust of prime 90's Tyson behind the Top Dawg banner and in front of the city scape on the Tyson strains, his dominance was almost parallel to the dog and sour dominance, along with Biggie Smalls, the Beastie Boys, and the Wu Tang Clan, NYC in the 90's was a very special time and place the kind of peak that never comes again

Ah, a fellow '90s New Yorker. Yes, I remember it well - it was awesome! Last I was there was in the late 1990s, after Mayor Guiliani had "cleaned" up Times Square and it was like the end of an era and I've never wanted to go back there since. But in the early 1990s, what a raw, diverse, dangerous, flavorful, lively party it was in NYC!

If I see Mike, I'll encourage him to give your plan a shot - why couldn't he do both gigs simultaneously?

PS - I saw Run DMC, Beastie Boys & LL Cool J in NY on the "Raising Hell" tour. They were all awesome!

mexweed

Veteran
haha nah I was born in 88 and haven't been to NY yet, but looking back at the history of it all there's no way not to be able to see it was something special on par with the magnitude of San Fransisco in the 60's, definitely a peak of cannabis and hip hop culture, some of the podcasts where they recall guys having grows right inside their apartment like in the living room carbon filters didn't exist

nothing hit like the dog, sour, or Tyson and some think it remains that way today

Crazy Chester

haha nah I was born in 88 and haven't been to NY yet, but looking back at the history of it all there's no way not to be able to see it was something special on par with the magnitude of San Fransisco in the 60's, definitely a peak of cannabis and hip hop culture, some of the podcasts where they recall guys having grows right inside their apartment like in the living room carbon filters didn't exist

nothing hit like the dog, sour, or Tyson and some think it remains that way today

You learned the history of the mid-80s to mid-90s well - and you're right that it was a special time and NYC was the perfect host for it.

Latest posts

Latest posts