What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Making fem seeds with colloidal silver

PadawanWarrior

Hey @ojd. Just thought I'd share that the female I reversed was shooting blanks. No pollen at all. So I'm trying again. This time I followed Schwaggy's directions. The formula is a lot stronger and sprayed less often. I sprayed this one 7 days before flip, at flip, and 7 days after flip. I am seeing balls forming so I will stop spraying and see what happens.

I have a backup reversal that I started a week after the first. This one I sprayed at flip. I'll spray it again at day 7 and maybe again at day 14 if I don't see nut sacks. 🤞

20240812_130451.jpg

20240812_130505.jpg

Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sucks you didn't get any ,but if same clone I think you will have same problem even with different spraying cycle as your plant fully reversed, just with non viable pollen.

Some plants like Diesel just don't give up viable pollen or 90% less viable pollen than a good reversed plant.

Fingers crossed for you bro and if doesn't reverse this time either move on to another project/plant to Reverse or just pollinate this plant with another strain/clone Reversed , at least it will be half of the strain you tried to reverse

Janborrego

I
Sucks you didn't get any ,but if same clone I think you will have same problem even with different spraying cycle as your plant fully reversed, just with non viable pollen.

Some plants like Diesel just don't give up viable pollen or 90% less viable pollen than a good reversed plant.

Fingers crossed for you bro and if doesn't reverse this time either move on to another project/plant to Reverse or just pollinate this plant with another strain/clone Reversed , at least it will be half of the strain you tried to reverse
f you are spraying with colloidal silver you have yo spray until you see pollen dropping. It will cause the balls to firm but if you don't keep spraying it will give empty sacks.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I

f you are spraying with colloidal silver you have yo spray until you see pollen dropping. It will cause the balls to firm but if you don't keep spraying it will give empty sacks.
I used to make Feminized seeds with Colloidal silver over 15 years ago so know the process very well.

The picture the person posted is well passed the spraying stage showing open Reversed flowers , you don't spray that far at all , you stop if any signs of open flowers and 30 days into flowering is plenty of time and should stop spraying then at the latest .

Like I said some strains don't give viable pollen or only 5% of the usual amount of pollen from a good Reversed plant.

STS is 99% easier to use for making Feminized seeds so I stopped years ago using Colloidal Silver.
You can mix your own STS with recipe on icmag.com and many websites and ordering the ingredients bought online and mixing yourself.
You can also buy pre mixed batch online eBay etc etc