What's new

make your own family - regular auto seeds

Hi guys, I'm asking for some advice on how to grow regular auto seeds and "let's say make your own genetics".

I want ask where I can buy good seeds? There aren't many regular cars to be found.
and do you have any advice on which seeds to breed?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi guys, I'm asking for some advice on how to grow regular auto seeds and "let's say make your own genetics".

I want ask where I can buy good seeds? There aren't many regular cars to be found.
Check out the Vendors forums. They have anything you are looking for.

at last I buy these strains,Top Tao Seed from Croatia , seem not bad !
-Tao Blueberry
-Demon Tao
Wish make a " Blue Demon ":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do you know if there are rules to follow? or do they do everything themselves and collect the seeds when they flower?

I thought about putting all 4 of them, i.e. 2 seeds of each type, in the same large 16 liter pot, in my opinion it could work!

Cuddles

I´ve been encountering the same problem. Once upon a time feminized seeds were special and kinda rare because they were knew but these days it´s soooo difficult to get regulars :( How times change, huh?

Seems impossible to get your favourite strain goin and keeping it alive (so to speak) even if it´s just for yourself , or to practice seed making :(

good luck finding a strain you like and keep it going :)

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
it was too easy to make seeds with the regular autos, and make your own supply.
but you can still source some regulars if you knew where to search. or use your favorite photo regs and start your own reg line, there are plenty of threads abuot it here.

Cuddles

at last I buy these strains,Top Tao Seed from Croatia , seem not bad !
-Tao Blueberry
-Demon Tao
Wish make a " Blue Demon ":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do you know if there are rules to follow? or do they do everything themselves and collect the seeds when they flower?

I thought about putting all 4 of them, i.e. 2 seeds of each type, in the same large 16 liter pot, in my opinion it could work!
I ´m sorry , I didn´t see this post before I replied -ooops!

I´m glad you found some regular autos to make seeds with. THe one thing I remember from way back about seed production is that you should leave the plants for a long as possible. This means until they become `unsmokable´ (so to speak) . This is to ensure that the seeds can develop and ripen just like they would out in nature.
--- Please , anybody correct me if this is actually wrong!

Therefore, if you would like to smoke some of the strains, thenI would plant them in individual pots just to ensure you even like the smoke of either. This is assuming the seeds are intended for your own enjoyment later own of course :)

Last edited:
thanks for the advices (y)

yes tomorrow I will get the seeds, I will plant them and let them grow, I will do as you said it seems like an excellent idea to let them ripen for a long time!

then if everything goes well, once the first cycle is over, I will try to reproduce the new seeds and then perhaps eventually make them feminized with the STS technique.

what I don't understand is whether in the end "the new strain" will continue to produce seeds or become sterile let's say.....

everything is easy to say but very difficult to do, I try :watchplant:

Latest posts

Latest posts