What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Magus square

Tangwena

Veteran
So good preserved place to hunt original very old SA dagga ^^
Yes def but its bandit country even the government troops only move in convoys.
Typical underdeveloped area because the people belong to the wrong tribe ie not the Maputu government backed tribes.
Very wild my sister in laws husbands family used to poach game there crossing the lake from the Malawi side at night camping a few days then returning. No police or customs control.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
In South Madagascar i know there's this kind of danger, thugocracy and repression around growing areas, linked to poverty too so the legalisation project is very important for Malagasy people like for all African economies in general!!

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
Unfortunately corruption by government officials usually keeps the poor people poor and any money is kept to the ruling classes.
Africa never changes in that respect.
Come to think of it its not much different anywhere else.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Things changes since few years, a new wind from BRICS++ blows in Africa and it chases the evil corruptors and corrupted. I see this bigger continent like at the start of a turn and new era freed from Western influence so economic development will be serious and hand in hand with Russia and China. From a societal point of view this can also evolve quite quickly i think, few generations more to achieve the peace and the cannabis has an important role for that. :biggrin: South Africa has traced the way lately!

Let's be confident, i bet that next steps will be in Eswatini, Malawi and Madagascar will see!?

Roms

from the future
Veteran
1725753021525.png