What's new

Magic mushrooms banned from December

xxbkrawkxx

Truffles are a waste of money . Not even close.

If truffles are ketama , mushrooms are amnesia haze , and Hawaiian mushrooms are BHO .

I've had 5 diffrent types of mushrooms , and let me tell you this :
They should have banned the Hawaiian ones !

They turn u into a drewel monkey for 5 hours; YOU CANT DO SHIT :p

Other mushrooms were very funny

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright I am gonna grab some Golden Teachers, Hawaiians, and something new then comin up I haven't shroomed in 2 years and that is really not normal for me hah. Those were two I really wanted to grow and never did.

I found B+ to obviously be good yield and a balanced trip. Pink Buffalos were lower yield, but fantastic high as well. Creepers and Texans fuckin rock too.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
how are golden teachers unique?

ive only tried columbians and mexicans,, creepers? texans?

i want to get some running soon now,,

G

Guest 150314

Alright I am gonna grab some Golden Teachers, Hawaiians, and something new then comin up I haven't shroomed in 2 years and that is really not normal for me hah. Those were two I really wanted to grow and never did.

I found B+ to obviously be good yield and a balanced trip. Pink Buffalos were lower yield, but fantastic high as well. Creepers and Texans fuckin rock too.

You seem knowledgable on the subject of mushroom growing, I have been looking around the internet for ages trying to find a bulk/commercial tek but can't find much.

The best I can find is people stacking a bunch of tubs to utilize space.
I would love to hear some suggestions.

buddzy

buy one of those small portable greenhouses they stand about 5ft pipe in a cool mist humidifier to the back put plastic wrap underneath buy those tubs at walmart for dishes you can fit 2per shelf if i remember use the bird seed tek and use coco coir and cow shit 50/50 to make a cake no top layer, if the humidity in the room isn't up to par add a second coolmist to the room to bring the ambient humidity up. and i didn't find any thing worth keeping from the golden teachers maybe if you did a multi spore inoculation find a potent specimen and start a liquid culture from a proven specimen by the way pink buffaloes are awesome and wild texas.

Last edited:
G

Guest 150314

thanks, thats not what I consider bulk though. how are people getting 5 or 10 pounds per flush? are they using smaller teks like monotubs and just making a bunch of them?

i have checked out the shroomery and still cant turn up much..

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Wow. Fucking tourists can't handle mushrooms so the country has to make them illegal lol. Its okay people, its just psychedelics.

im a tourist to holland and ill handle the fuck out of mushrooms...:tiphat:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey mango shrooms can be grown in any kind of container. If you want to go large you should build some large planters for containers, just line them with plastic and you can cover it with plastic too.

I would be more concerned about a feasable bulk pasturization tek for all that substrate, the great thing is you can use your weed trash as a part of your bulk substrate, better than putting it to the curb.

5-10 lb flushes could be done many ways. Understanding and experience are clutch. It might be a good idea to get some smaller projects going to warm you up for the big one. If its big and it fails its a shit load of work down the drain.

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks, thats not what I consider bulk though. how are people getting 5 or 10 pounds per flush? are they using smaller teks like monotubs and just making a bunch of them?

i have checked out the shroomery and still cant turn up much..

Double stack tubs or indoor beds was the best yield tek at the time. I can't remember the tek but I am sure it is still around and most likely on shroomery.org has some good info I popped on the other day to see if it was still up and going and it was.

I would check for the latest teks on some forums as I haven't been growing for a bit, but a qp dry out of double stacks was standard.

For your kind of weight though I would just do indoor beds...Do some research and find somebody running big indoor beds and get info. I started outdoor beds and was amazed I did not have the room to ever do a 15-20 ft room of beds but I did tubs or straw beds and it was a lot of lb's do 4x8's or 2x4's depending on your room.

For big weight the indoor beds were just amazing. Definitely remember seeing some rooms that could pull 5-10 lbs. I saw a 5~lb bed of a guy growing creepers one time and it was just jaw dropping the most clustered shrooms.

I personally stuck to a ton of double tubs...stacking was just best option at the time or I'd have done beds.

I will say my outdoor was fuckin insane...would flush nonstop even in winter a lot of times. I was in Florida and the weather is just perfect for outdoor beds. I used to pitch my spent straw beds or other medium outdoors. I had a back yard with a heavily shaded area fence din and filled with oak leaves etc. about 1 foot deep and I would cover most of the medium with them and sprinkle slug killer all around them or slugs will eatem over night. Yes, it is perfectly safe just don't be throwing it right on them you only need to hit the perimeter they cant fly....

If I was in the South I would be making huge outdoor beds out of wormcastings etc...Much more solid and bigger fruits outdoors...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how are golden teachers unique?

ive only tried columbians and mexicans,, creepers? texans?

i want to get some running soon now,,

No idea that is why I want them. Good hippie friend of mine said they were very introspective and thought provokin so it was on the list, but I have since changed my mind and saved it for next time.

I have decided to go with these this time: Ban Hua Thanon, Hawaiians, Orissa India, and South Americans.

I've only had SA's but they are my all time favorite so far laughed for hours, most intense body buzz effects ever had, intense visuals.

The others are mainly old time favorites I know are the shit but never got to try them my self. All 3 are extremely potent so if your lookin for clear gear don't go for these.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
it's too bad that out of everything you can do in the Dam that people would consider wondering around the red light district messed up to be "the Amsterdam experience".

it's kind of sad that you are missing out on all the rest.

im from USA...and we got nothing thats old. so when i could goto amsterdam and spend a night with a head full of fungi walking around a town from the 12th century... is pretty amazing. the architecture on some of their buildings is just unreal. and trippin through that city...is like no other.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
No idea that is why I want them. Good hippie friend of mine said they were very introspective and thought provokin so it was on the list, but I have since changed my mind and saved it for next time.

I have decided to go with these this time: Ban Hua Thanon, Hawaiians, Orissa India, and South Americans.

I've only had SA's but they are my all time favorite so far laughed for hours, most intense body buzz effects ever had, intense visuals.

The others are mainly old time favorites I know are the shit but never got to try them my self. All 3 are extremely potent so if your lookin for clear gear don't go for these.

thanks man,,, the columbians (supposedley) i bought were just like you described,, ill be going for sa's then :thank you:

icmag should have a entheogen section :ying:

have fun shrooming!

peace

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
personally my fav fungi for amsteram is equdorians....crazy fun visuals and sound displacement...

poppers

Just mentioning that there is no difference between Psilocybe Cubensis so called "strains" (Mexicana, Hawaiian, Equadorians, Orissa India or whatever) except for Penis Envy, PF Albino, or Albino PE. Its just a marketing ploy. Growing from spores every time a unique strain is generated.

ketalargold

I do grow mush,but I didn't know they become illegal at all,in the Netherlands (in italy thei're outlaw FOR SURE,I mean psylocibin and psilocine...amanitas are sold in smartshop,but I've never eaten or grown them).
IMO,and to my experience,the 20 or so different strains of cubensis I tried are quite the same in effects,but very different in shape and behavior..

M

Marathanman

Go to Wales or the Lake District in the UK from late September through to November and pick your own Liberty Caps would never dream of buying them.