What's new

Madeira

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Olá amigos,

Em algumas semanas estarei visitando Madeira pela 1 ª vez, e eu estou realmente animado sobre ele :jump:

Estaremos fazendo alguns treking em torno da ilha, e tem vindo a recolher informação sobre isso.

Existe alguém que poderia compartilhar algumas dicas sobre coisas para fazer, especialidades para tentar dar uma idéia de como é a cena de canna ali?

Qualquer informação seria muito apreciada, pois eu não tenho sido capaz de encontrar muito em outros lugares.

Muito obrigado!

:tiphat:
B

(I wrote this using an online translator, seeing that I can only speak, not write, Portugnol :blowbubbles: )

Boas Browser,

Espero que faças uma excelente viagem e sim um dia também gostaria de lá ir embora saiba que não será para muito breve.

Gostava de te puder ajudar, embora a única coisa que te possa alertar é que vais para uma ilha... Embora que seja em Portugal os preços e disponibilidade para fumos é muito complicado... Caro e de certo que não ha muito.

Espero que te orientes. :cathug:

:thank you: Stay well

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boas Share the Pain :tiphat:

Muito obrigado pela informação. Eu certamente não estou contando com grandes quantidades ou a seleção, mas eu pensei que este seria um lugar onde eu poderia encontrar mais informações a partir do "locals" e outros que conhecem a ilha.

Eu estarei lá agosto cedo, um pouco cedo demais para a colheita ao ar livre, a menos que eles também estão crescendo autos por lá :)

Mais experiências?

B

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola! :tiphat:

And so I have now finished to tour the island and I have to say that althougt it's a beautiful place filled with many pretty flowers, cannabis is not one of them, unfortunately. At least for the average visitor :laughing:

Only at the capital I saw some "hints" of fellow smokers around, and I might even have seen someone smoking, but never smelled anything, everything being kept very low key.

When the right opportunity came along I inquired about the issue in the island, and this is what I got:

Medium to low quality morrocan, it was nice to have something to blend my cigs with, but I got more paranoiha from smoking them in the garden with other guest walking around :moon: than from the hash itself.

Someone needs to fly a plane over there and drop seeds all over the place :jump:

For the rest, great place, aside from the :blowbubbles:

B

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice to know that you had a good time.
Shame about the weed&hash shortage.
How about some shots from the local views?

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Paulo73 :wave:

I'll try and keep the pics as discrete as possible, but it's a great destination for trekking.

Funchal is the only "big" city and roads are extra narrow, with a endless clift on one side. I would not recommend to any visitor to rent a car over there :laughing:

And now for some views:

Stairs to heaven! :jump:

:thank you: Madeira

B

Latest posts

Latest posts