.bzh
Veteran
More babies
IMGP4267.JPG

IMGP4268.JPG

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hola Yaxu, ok sorry for the buzz around and thanks for the share!!

Pity they use the military to eradicate those Zamals ganja plants.Since the trees are cut down, its the only way to save the fertile soil.

Naah it was Zamal trees man :ROFLMAO:

Seriously yes big problem there, like in Haïti or others very poor African countries. Shame on us in fact!!!

With this Mada project that i hope to release in the next years as F3s i plan to reserve some money to organize something humanitarian. About energy help and gas first but also about synergy with promote of cannabis legalization and Austronesian culture. Btw i think that Russia, China and BRICS+11 will help a lot and will change the world and the third world particulary. For the next decade for sure the end of westerners's thief, corruption, elite assassinations and wars conspiracies in Africa. Paradoxically Madagascar is also one of the most rich place in the world! Africa must be free! Peace

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Pole position first male in the up center and looks strong and stable for now, maybe the only one ^^, will see with others short late phenos...
IMGP4448.JPG
IMGP4453.JPG

IMGP4450.JPG

Down right Thai Stick female and very dispointed with the genetic that isn't pure according shapes and few BLDs in the line, also 4/6 males!!! After ask i knew that the line is from Alaska Cache so very probably crossed with indica for outdoor, anyway big lie again from U.S., putain dsa race! So no pure sat Mada cross for this time but i will freeze some pollen for future with Swaz, Lambsbread, Red Thai, Punta Roja etc or will see during the next F3. By cons i have some of my pure indica grow in another box so Mada new cross targeted. With PakiKush, X18 or Top Kouch will see which will be champion, also my Orange Swazi in the game.

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Now switch to 10/14 light schedule and few specimens aren’t sexed yet ^^

The pure sativa distinction between early Black/Red and late Gold/Green is dazzling and makes me and my NLDA theory very happy.

However i’m disapointed about the faster male that had turned into intersex, not true hermie so i keep it because no more males declared for now. That said i think just one or two more from the rest, will see very soon!

Photo session tonight ;)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Intersex male, pre-flowers were only males, Red early geno/pheno :
IMGP4615.JPG

Fruity nice smell!

Another one with good pre-flowers without pistils for now, Green late 1 month later!
IMGP4616.JPG
Spicy smell
IMGP4617.JPG

A third short one ya come... 3/18 male ratio.

Fem pre-flowers start to be pollinated :
IMGP4612.JPG

First move is done according canopy.
IMGP4601.JPG

IMGP4606.JPG

IMGP4597.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts