What's new

looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
just a heads up
these testers have not been sent out yet, we have an issue with the list and the strains not matching up
I'll get with OJD and see if we can get it sorted out and get these shipped ASAP

again sorry for the delay

OP

please remove me from the list ,as i would not be able to start them any time soon.
ojd i realy wanted to run your gear,maybe another time.:tiphat:
Thanks bugman52

Momerath

Sorry to hear about your daughter midwest, my heart is out to you. Don't waste a single second! And like sdd420 stated check out the budwig protocol. There is also a group from Oregon that has been experimenting with adding cannabis to the budwig diet and getting very positive results.

Google: Canna budwig protocol stoney girl gardens

From their web page..."Cannabis Budwig Protocol – Make your oil 100 times stronger, faster and more effective. Recommended for aggressive, late stage or cases where regular treatment is not working"

And thanks OP for the update. Been itching to get em going, I am very much looking forward to the new gear :)

northernm

Veteran
Thanks for the update.....
Please remove me from the list :tiphat:
Really wanted to run them but just not going to work out for me now.

If its ok for you and OJD, i would love to take your place for the forum x lem chem...

As a second option i am also interested in the ecsdxcasey cross.

Did several grow logs in the German section, tested for fatherearth and just selected the Relentless WIFI...feel free to check my albums@OJD!

Any feedback is highly appreciated!

All the best
N

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys
I'm real sorry about the testers
I've been traveling around the uk so not been online much
I sent the seeds out along time ago and thought you would all have them by now

I will be making a new thread about this later with an update

Again real sorry guys I honestly don't know what happened

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys
I'm real sorry about these testers
I don't know what went wrong

Midwest sticky
I'm so sorry to hear your news about your daughter
And I apologise for any stress this seed situation has caused you (I'm really sorry about that )
I wish you and your daughter the best and if you ever need any genetics (no testing) you just pm anytime

Peace

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
swings n roundabouts, OJ bro... what can happen often does...hope everything is good with you..

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Hey guys
I'm real sorry about these testers
I don't know what went wrong

Midwest sticky
I'm so sorry to hear your news about your daughter
And I apologise for any stress this seed situation has caused you (I'm really sorry about that )
I wish you and your daughter the best and if you ever need any genetics (no testing) you just pm anytime

Peace

I apreciate that ojd:tiphat:! Thanks for the kind words for my kid and me.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Hope all is ok with things.. Hopefully not out of line asking are the testers still going out ojd?

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sent a pm asking what is the hold up
Waiting to hear back

These testers are definately going out just need to sort the problem out first

Please put your name down if you can't test anymore (sorry guys it was out of my hands)

Peace

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
My kids doctor told me there's no way I should take her anywhere shes too sick to travel. So I can still test the two you signed me up for if it's ok with you.

HatchBrew

Veteran
I still want to test! Please & Thank You :)

I'd be down for a side by side if there's extra slots.

Thanks for the update OJD!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I still want to test! Please & Thank You :)

I'd be down for a side by side if there's extra slots.

Thanks for the update OJD!
Bugman52 im OUT maybe next time.
U can give mine to Hatch brew [triangel kush coolies x lem chem]bugman:tiphat:

X

Xray Kimono

I'm down to test for you if possible. I have tested for others under an old screen name. I do everything in coco dtw multifeed 3600 watt flower room top and side lighting.

I used to do vert but now do top and side.... Much bushier yields so you'll get to see full expressions of the genetics capabilities.

Peace!
Xray Kimono

Bmac1

Veteran
I wish I had known this delay would be here. I had said in the first one that I couldnt start till October and had to withdraw. I got some things going to start my October run and now it looks like the beans wont go out till October. Bummer.

Now I wouldnt be able to run them till my second fall run. Ill get to test some of OJD's genetics one of these runs.

I sent a pm asking what is the hold up
Waiting to hear back

These testers are definately going out just need to sort the problem out first

Please put your name down if you can't test anymore (sorry guys it was out of my hands)

Peace

I am still in...... Turning every 10 weeks now, so these will go into a run right away.

I can run another set too. Any C5 crosses? Anymore AG13?

S

sourpuss

Count me out. Sorry ojd. Just took way too long. Also I was told they were sent. Which is kinda annoying when they were not sent. Bad karma off the start. Ill buy a pack when I get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.