What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for new Test Growers

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
sorry to say three five seed packs of Mot* , 1. double citrus 2. Vapor lock, 3. was freebird kush one popped a little, then died. After splitting the packs using a heated seedmat, white unbleached towels, with spring filtered water, then distilled water on another. I even covered them to block any spurious radiation from 5g with a thick metal pan on the second side of the split on on brown paper towels. I wrote to them three times not a word back in two weeks. I even asked them to test for him, i am done waiting. I have never had the first problem ever with his equipment, nor emails. So i bought from greenpoint, just got them. it was about the same time I asked here, shoot I have room but that's okay. If you could only see the past with that sonic bloom, oh my, with constant sprayers and roots open, but kept from light and O2. I'm going in tonight.
Dude, buy eazy plugs and do it there.
Stop putting fresh seeds into water, thats not good.
Start in Soil, or eazy plugs
99%

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, buy eazy plugs and do it there.
Stop putting fresh seeds into water, thats not good.
Start in Soil, or eazy plugs
99%

False, This is one of the most common methods when germinating seeds. I germ all my seeds in water with no problems.. What I see many do is letting their seeds sink or make them sink. Don't let them do that or disturb them so they sink. If after a few days, you don't see the root apex the perianth prob has not cracked. Some seeds can take a lot of time for the moisture to soften them so the root apex can crack it open. I've had to crack many seeds myself. If it takes too long it can lead to issues with mold or when the root apex can't get out it will die. Nothing wrong when germinating in H2o than into soil/soilless .

Last edited:

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
False, This is one of the most common methods when germinating seeds. I germ all my seeds in water with no problems.. What I see many do is letting their seeds sink or make them sink. Don't let them do that or disturb them so they sink. If after a few days, you don't see the root apex the perianth prob has not cracked. Some seeds can take a lot of time for the moisture to soften them so the root apex can crack it open. I've had to crack many seeds myself. If it takes too long it can lead to issues with mold or when the root apex can't get it will die. Nothing wrong when germinating in H2o than into soil/soilless .
Everyone has his/her method.
If i do Eazy-Plugs or directly in Soil i do have 99 % Rate. If i put 50 Seeds in my Eazyplugs i get 49 to 50 germinated. Once i got 2 seeds not germinated from 50, there were the same genetic (from Paradise Seeds - Sunset Paradise).

I done water once, and 3 seeds didnt came, from like 15. So i never used it again.
24 Hours in water, then in a paper towell..
Everyone has his method.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Thanks for the Testers @Karma G !!!

Sherb IX x Pink Runtz

image.png

image.jpeg

Smokin Sloth

The sour melon might be my favourite (karma) strain. I kept three phenos, a melon leaning one, a SD leaning one, and one I would describe as the perfect blend of the two. The phenos that have best from both world are sooo sour and yet have something sweet in there too, it's a very sharp chemical smell that dominates and penetrates your nostrils from across the room. It has something zingy in there that is close to Z terps but it is different and really unique, I haven't seen it in any other strain yet. It's like a very gassy green melon (not at all like water melon) and some phenos even blend in with little hints of strawberry that compliments the sourness really well
Except for the melon,
you perfectly describe the Fritter Licker x ZxZiZi that I have here. !

One of them also has a strawberry and milk scent. And, when you touch them and rub your fingers, a chemically fruity smell comes to the fore.
I'm curious to see what the smoke will be like 👀

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
For this round i got Fem's and Reg's

(Z X ZiZi)F2 hybrids regular seeds. (Basicly a Original Zkittlez double backcross)F2

Crossed too:
FRITTER LICKER
PINK RUNTZ
GELATO 41
GUAVA GELATO
BLACK DOMINA
KG MELON
TWIN PEAKS

And got.
Pink Runtz reversal hybrids. (Feminized)

Crossed too:
Fritter Licker
Georgia Pie
Guava Gelato
Happy Brother
Crumbled Lime
Zowahh
Mochi V2.0
Gelato#41
Sherb IX

I made more hybrids in both these seed runs, but those be the ones available to selected testers.

I also have another test group at another spot, so i got all already coverd by them aswell, so dont need to have them all coverd here. Ofcourse also be doing some myself.
I would but I do not meet your criteria. Im US and do not have a finished grow yet.😢

Latest posts

Latest posts