What's new

Looking for auto Haze to breed with

Passenger101

I’m looking for a good auto haze to cross with my Quaze X Durban photo period. I want an auto that is as high a percentage of haze as I can get. Any help is appreciated as always.

I have breed an auto plant with a photo period once before. It was photo period White Rhino with auto Cheese it was a long experiment with two strains that I liked at the time. The eventual auto hybrid wasn’t that great, but it worked.

Peace,
R.J.

Last edited:

FletchF.Fletch

420club
The Neville's Haze Ryder is World of Seeds Autoflowering Haze. It really measures up to Old School Haze in Auto form. You can run them under straight 12/12 from sprout and they still get 1 meter tall. Great yield and a Classic metallic Haze taste.

Sounds like a Cool breeding project!

Passenger101

The Neville's Haze Ryder is World of Seeds Autoflowering Haze. It really measures up to Old School Haze in Auto form. You can run them under straight 12/12 from sprout and they still get 1 meter tall. Great yield and a Classic metallic Haze taste.

Sounds like a Cool breeding project!
Thanks,
I saw Neville’s Haze Ryder at Herbie’s Headshop and almost bought it last week. I figured if I start with something close to my beloved Quaze then I’d be that much closer from the start. I just love my Quaze X Durban so much I want an auto of her.

I grew some of World of Seeds Kilimanjaro and S. African Kwazulu 3-4 years back and I liked them. I threw some of their S.A Kwazulu into a hybrid I made called Harpo’s Pitfall it was Durban Poison (Sensi Seeds) 50% x congo (Ace) 25% x South Africa Kwazulu (World of Seeds) 25%. It just wasn’t sativa enough for me so I crossed that one with Quaze too. That made it much better.

Thanks again,
R. J.

Last edited:

Passenger101

Good question. World of Seeds recommends running their Neville's Auto at 12/12. My guess is it's to keep the size manageable, but it also saves energy. Cheaper power bills means more $ for Seeds.
Hey Fletch, do you (or anyone) have any experience with World of Seeds Wild Thailand Ryder Auto? That could also be a candidate for introducing auto into my Quaze X Durban auto?
Thanks to all

FletchF.Fletch

420club
I have not grown the Wild Thai Ryder, but I have grown the Wild Thai and it was great. Ran their Amnesia Ryder with very nice results. I would bet the Ryder version of the Wild Thai is Solid. Their Bubba Haze is Badass too.

TheDarkStorm

I’m looking for a good auto haze to cross with my Quaze X Durban photo period. I want an auto that is as high a percentage of haze as I can get. Any help is appreciated as always.

I have breed an auto plant with a photo period once before. It was photo period White Rhino with auto Cheese it was a long experiment with two strains that I liked at the time. The eventual auto hybrid wasn’t that great, but it worked.

Peace,
R.J.
Look up LBH, auto hazes. He does regular auto seeds aswell... an I know he puts in alot of work and time into his stuff...Good prices too...With the seeds being regular as well it could save you some time and breeding by having a male auto haze type aswell as a female auto haze type to breed your plant line to...if you can find his auto haze#1 somewere might be just what your looking for due to its high percentage of ohz worked into them.
Panic an real gorilla seeds have some good autos some of which may be documented on this site... Produce alot of resin on his autos aswell...Might be something useful there too..like auto amnesia haze.
Both guys do use this site so I guess you have the option of speaking to them here aswell...
Flash do some big autos too, they do some auto haze types in fem an regs as well as super autos in fem an regs....also guys who have been on the auto scene along time...producing good plants...
All these guys have good stuff usefull for breeding autos...

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi @Passenger101 !

Good point from @FletchF.Fletch . I ve too grown a bunch of the Neville Haze Ryder - 10 or so. Very enjoyable, the high is definetly close to a neville haze, very uplifting, thought provoking. I didn t get very intense metallic phenotypes, but it is recognizable in the overall taste.
Compared to a good neville haze, I think it lacks a bit of freaky potency, and taste wise it is more NL leaning, esp on more indica phenotypes.
Overall it would be a very good start for a haze Auto project, you will have to sift through a bunch of various phenotypes and see how they react in the crosses, it is not very stable from my experience.

I could also recommend auto zamaldelica from Ace. While it is not hazy in its genetics, it has many traits that would blend very well with an haze. Very uplifting sativa, powerful - a bit more then the neville ryder imo - and flavors that somehow reminds me of dutch hazes - more on the fruity side.

Also you can expect some hazey autoflowering from Ace Seeds pretty soon ;)

LBH - labuenahierba - isnt much on the forums these days, and doesn t seem to renew its stock on its website, but definetly got some good auto haze genes.
I am Currently growing its super auto copacabana which are monster autos, a couple of months away from smoking them ....

Anyway, good luck for your project, hope that can help a bit.

Passenger101

Look up LBH, auto hazes. He does regular auto seeds aswell... an I know he puts in alot of work and time into his stuff...Good prices too...With the seeds being regular as well it could save you some time and breeding by having a male auto haze type aswell as a female auto haze type to breed your plant line to...if you can find his auto haze#1 somewere might be just what your looking for due to its high percentage of ohz worked into them.
Panic an real gorilla seeds have some good autos some of which may be documented on this site... Produce alot of resin on his autos aswell...Might be something useful there too..like auto amnesia haze.
Both guys do use this site so I guess you have the option of speaking to them here aswell...
Flash do some big autos too, they do some auto haze types in fem an regs as well as super autos in fem an regs....also guys who have been on the auto scene along time...producing good plants...
Thank you this is super helpful!

Passenger101

Hi @Passenger101 !

Good point from @FletchF.Fletch . I ve too grown a bunch of the Neville Haze Ryder - 10 or so. Very enjoyable, the high is definetly close to a neville haze, very uplifting, thought provoking. I didn t get very intense metallic phenotypes, but it is recognizable in the overall taste.
Compared to a good neville haze, I think it lacks a bit of freaky potency, and taste wise it is more NL leaning, esp on more indica phenotypes.
Overall it would be a very good start for a haze Auto project, you will have to sift through a bunch of various phenotypes and see how they react in the crosses, it is not very stable from my experience.

I could also recommend auto zamaldelica from Ace. While it is not hazy in its genetics, it has many traits that would blend very well with an haze. Very uplifting sativa, powerful - a bit more then the neville ryder imo - and flavors that somehow reminds me of dutch hazes - more on the fruity side.

LBH - labuenahierba - isnt much on the forums these days, and doesn t seem to renew its stock on its website, but definetly got some good auto haze genes.
I am Currently growing its super auto copacabana which are monster autos, a couple of months away from smoking them ....

Thanks for this info, very helpful.

I did make female Quaze X Zamildelica seeds. I’ve grown out 4 and they’re pretty consistent, all with a great high and a great lemon lime flavor when vaped.
Peace,
Roy

Passenger101

The Neville's Haze Ryder is World of Seeds Autoflowering Haze.
So I did order Neville’s Ryder and Wild Thai Ryder along with some WoS Colombian Ryder thrown in for free. First batch of seeds were destroyed by the Dept of Agriculture. They were kind enough to send me a letter to that effect. Of course I thought the seeds were shipping completely legally from within my country, so this was a shocking surprise to me. I would never support anything non-legal!!!! 😇

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Green Tape and the Letter. I mind when my package is Mined. The dude at the Ag. Department seizure place has the biggest collection of Seeds in History!!

kokomarin

I was try lot of nld auto hybrids, and finally this season I allmost have my own auto line based from lbh autoblue haze which can express extreme nld phenotype.
Start was three years ago with two regular lbh 10 packs.
Two males and six females was strait auto flowers, two nld,
Sweet seeds auto xl is better in sense of inbreed lines, in lbh lines you need to diging,but possible to find gold.

I do only outdoor, guerilla, week plants from seed banks, full terpene, minimal power high in autolines is game over for me.
I am from Croatia, we are part of EU, fact what keep me out of jail, I had visit two month ago, they left me seeds and clones, tents.
Haze selection, auto work, and few domestic selected crosses they took, 62 plants in total, 31 in house 31 in olive and almond field.
Very civil and smooth arrest,releist in few hours, ha,ha......
Last year, half semteber start flowering male from Johnny Chicago was first potent, sticky male what I find and use to my autoline, othxoh.
Also, domestic crosses can handle stress much, much better then seed banks gear.
Sensiseeds nl5h what I keep in clone form have strong narcotic high, half hour euforic few hours narcotic from fem seeds.
Autohaze life can be pretty long, yeld is often minimal, but never over terpene filled like seed banks gear.
Regards

Passenger101

I was try lot of nld auto hybrids, and finally this season I allmost have my own auto line based from lbh autoblue haze which can express extreme nld phenotype.
Start was three years ago with two regular lbh 10 packs.
Two males and six females was strait auto flowers, two nld,
Sweet seeds auto xl is better in sense of inbreed lines, in lbh lines you need to diging,but possible to find gold.

I do only outdoor, guerilla, week plants from seed banks, full terpene, minimal power high in autolines is game over for me.
I am from Croatia, we are part of EU, fact what keep me out of jail, I had visit two month ago, they left me seeds and clones, tents.
Haze selection, auto work, and few domestic selected crosses they took, 62 plants in total, 31 in house 31 in olive and almond field.
Very civil and smooth arrest,releist in few hours, ha,ha......
Last year, half semteber start flowering male from Johnny Chicago was first potent, sticky male what I find and use to my autoline, othxoh.
Also, domestic crosses can handle stress much, much better then seed banks gear.
Sensiseeds nl5h what I keep in clone form have strong narcotic high, half hour euforic few hours narcotic from fem seeds.
Autohaze life can be pretty long, yeld is often minimal, but never over terpene filled like seed banks gear.
Regards
🇭🇷 :canabis:

ToniTodl

Hi @Passenger101 !

Be aware that www.labuenahierba.com is not shipping orders or responding to messages. It appears to be a scam/fraud!

harvestreaper

Veteran
Be aware that www.labuenahierba.com is not shipping orders or responding to messages. It appears to be a scam/fraud!
this guy was a country mile in front of everyone with auto hazes for years ,,,i remember when he started and i bought his asian haze and thaipan haze and have bred off them since ,,i dont know whats going on with him today hes not a personal friend but a good guy and certainly no fraud ,,atb

Maria Sanchez

I was going to mention La Buena Hierba for his auto hazes.
For breeding or just making your own seeds, it's good that he mostly does regs not fems, too.
Hi @Passenger101 !

Yeah, he's been a bit low key. Used to be on another forum, but not much since lockdown days.
Do you have a link to your Super Auto Copacabana grow? I would love to see that.
No, he's no scam or fraud.
He's even re-sent me seeds that were intercepted -- he's legit and honest.
But not much communication these days, so be careful that you're both on the same page about what you want.

I've grown out his Auto Jack Herer which was definitely on the haze / sativa side of Jack autos.
Did very nicely outdoors. My review is on his website.
And also his Photo Thai Gold, review also on his site. It's a indica-sativa hybrid, but definitely has some nice Thai qualities to it, like the open flowers, the kind of high, the huge calyxes, and some of the aromas.

Maria Sanchez

If they are automatics why run them at 12/12?

Sometimes it is just to put them in your flower room with your photos, fill any empty spaces.
I've run autos near the tropics for a few years, and it may make them finish a bit earlier, but I'm not entirely convinced and haven't done a proper study / comparison in different climates.