What's new

Looking for a short flowering sativa strain

kro-magnon

Veteran
To fit the requirements I see C99, I can't tell you who has the best version today but quite easy to find
Maybe some ACE seeds could fit but with a longer flowering period, 8/9 weeks for a sativa dom hybrid is really short most of them are in the 10 weeks.

GeneralGuff

To fit the requirements I see C99, I can't tell you who has the best version today but quite easy to find
Maybe some ACE seeds could fit but with a longer flowering period, 8/9 weeks for a sativa dom hybrid is really short most of them are in the 10 weeks.
Yeah I know I'm asking a lot with that flowering time. I'll look for a version of C99.

Chuckeye

@GeneralGuff

Black African Magic

They say flowering time of 6 - 8 weeks,

Untrained, I vegged to 42 days, flowered for 71 days for a total of 113 days. 5 oz. dry...

Roughly four feet high. Biggest fan leaves I've seen on a Sativa !

15 May BAM #2 full day 71 of 114.jpg

Topped and trained sideways to ~20" wide.
I vegged for 53 days, flowered for 75 days, total of 128 days. 5.4 oz.dry....
Wet trimmed...

19 May BAM wet trimmed day 75 of 129.jpg

Excellent high and pain relief !

Hanging to dry...

19 May BAM's hanging day 75 of 129.jpg

FYI > A Cafe Racer went 92 days flowering, Malawi x Panama went 90 days flowering..

Cheers

kro-magnon

Veteran
@GeneralGuff

Black African Magic

Untrained, I vegged to 42 days, flowered for 71 days for a total of 113 days. 5 oz. dry...

View attachment 19025472

Wet trimmed...

View attachment 19025474

Hanging to dry...

View attachment 19025478

FYI > A Cafe Racer went 92 days flowering, Malawi x Panama went 90 days flowering..

Cheers
I'm glad you found some good buds in those seeds but you should avoid buying seeds from this type of sites, they have almost 20 pages of different hybrids, many names from other breeders, that's a pure white label seed seller, you can have anything in the package, if you're lucky it will be decent buds but not the real genetics.

linde

The Trainwreck is not a very fast bloomer, I think it's closer to a 10 weeker and being clone-only you have to find good S1 to try it.
Twenty20 Mendocino end of Sept-early Oct 7-9 weeks. Or try their Superwreck a pheno hunt with 2000 Trainwreck plants in Michigan. They kept the earliest 2 and used them to make it.

GeneralGuff

@GeneralGuff

Black African Magic

View attachment 19025472

Wet trimmed...

View attachment 19025474

Hanging to dry...

View attachment 19025478

Cheers
They got accused of selling random white label seeds and didn't reply to the accusation despite requests from the admin and moderator to respond.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Twenty20 Mendocino end of Sept-early Oct 7-9 weeks. Or try their Superwreck a pheno hunt with 2000 Trainwreck plants in Michigan. They kept the earliest 2 and used them to make it.
I have no idea who you're talking about, I'm not from the USA.

linde

The Trainwreck is not a very fast bloomer, I think it's closer to a 10 weeker and being clone-only you have to find good S1 to try it.
Great lakes genetics sells them out of Michigan. Lots of freebies. Accepts credit cards. Fast shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_20240628_120304363.jpg
    IMG_20240628_120304363.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8

kro-magnon

Veteran
They are still listed as 60-70 days flowering so a bit over what was looking for OP, with his requirements there C99, Serious 6 after this 2 I can't think of another sativa dom done under 60 days.

linde

They are still listed as 60-70 days flowering so a bit over what was looking for OP, with his requirements there C99, Serious 6 after this 2 I can't think of another sativa dom done under 60 days.
Texada Timewarp. Next Generation Seeds out of Canada. I've grown it outdoors in Northern Michigan.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I was going to grow out regs but I don't have the grow space to waste with only 50% of the plants producing buds and the rest being males. Regs do offer a better selection of sativa strains but I can't afford to sacrifice my limited grow spots.
When growing reg seeds usually the females fill the space left by removing the males, they show their pre-flowers at the beginning of 12/12 so the females will grow a lot during the stretch, you don't loose grow space. For many years I've grown grown reg seeds and it's extremely rare to loose space because you have too many males compared to females, it happened to me once but the remaining females had a lot of space to grow so the yield was not far from the usual one with more plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts