What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Long time ago

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
All cacti are beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Good to know the sandalwood could come from sativa or haze. It has started to produce some other smells too that are new to me, let's keep smelling and see how it ends up.

Last year's sweet seeds were looking really nice until I had to leave them to be cared for by someone else. I'm very difficult when I have to judge quality and it has potential but was not all up to my standards so really looking forward to grow these out my way and get a better idea of the quality of the genetics itself.

Next year I hope to be able to choose from a selection of mothers and making the most of the limited amount of plants grown to flowers. But before I get to that point there's still a lot of work to do. So I would actually love to get my hands on some interesting cuttings that have already proven themselves for other growers to make sure.

Persianfarmer

All cacti are beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Good to know the sandalwood could come from sativa or haze. It has started to produce some other smells too that are new to me, let's keep smelling and see how it ends up.

Last year's sweet seeds were looking really nice until I had to leave them to be cared for by someone else. I'm very difficult when I have to judge quality and it has potential but was not all up to my standards so really looking forward to grow these out my way and get a better idea of the quality of the genetics itself.

Next year I hope to be able to choose from a selection of mothers and making the most of the limited amount of plants grown to flowers. But before I get to that point there's still a lot of work to do. So I would actually love to get my hands on some interesting cuttings that have already proven themselves for other growers to make sure.
Great!
I hope you will succeed and looking forward to seeing your great work!