What's new

Lil True Canna Genetics Testers, Exodus Valley, Comeback Kush, Dohreos, cheddar valley

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

Sweeeeeeet! #Winning! Haha! Just got my hashbags out so I cud filter my drinking water collected from natural ancient local spring (also what the plants are fed with) filtered for drinking with the 25micron bag and then I find a lump of what looked like dirt at bottom of carrier bag they was all in haha burnt it n it was a bit of hash that was still left in one the bags from about a year ago that I obs forgot to collect.. smelled great!
Screenshot_20240422-132502_Gallery.jpg
n judging by all the hair and plant matter in before I broke it up n removed with tweesers, it's gotta be the 160 micron hahahha that's getting blazed! fuck about! hahahhaha 😆👌💯🙏💚🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: it got blazed.. n the one year cured 160micron hash has fucked me the fuck up in the most pleasant way lol! Pure creamy hash terps! Stony as fuck.. glazed up heavy eyes n nice relaxed body.. 😁🤤😍💯🙏💚

Last edited:

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

And this is what my good grades of hash used to look like too lol... and yes even them last 2 are just ice water hash also.. @truecannabliss grand daddy terps strain that I used to grow years ago used to put out some insane orange hi grade fresh frozen i.w.e.. cudnt even grate n separate it.. was just to sticky n melty even if left in freezer had to just leave it whole and kinda freeze dry it with house hold normal food freezer.. keep freezing it, draw all the moisture to the surface n freezes it like it does, and then take it out every day once or twice n let it dry out for a few hours to let the surface moisture evaporate off, then put it back to re freeze, n keep repeating that for about 2 or 3 weeks till it comes out the freezer with no more frozen water vapour on it n feels dry n solid while left out for its evaporation period.. it worked out really well lol.. I'm sure iv watched a vid on YouTube sayin piatella hash is being made in a similar way?? That really top grade one in Spain at the mo.. it does look quite similar.. cud be wrong tho.. saw that vid way after I was shown to do it this way tho..
Screenshot_20240422-142105_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240422-142100_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240422-142055_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240422-142049_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240422-142036_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240422-142044_Photos.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts