Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Shoreline:

picture.php

picture.php

Forgive the quality of cell phone picture. Doesn't do justice to the frost.....

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Your absolutely wrong about not being able to fix it unless its bad. If caught early you can fix it.

Look Familiar lol.. All your plants have this. I would ask if you need help but we know you don't ;)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54218&pictureid=1298931

Here some dry GG#4
View Image

nice jabs el oh el, but by your own admission i have more experience with this than you do. like i said the leaves never uncurl. you can believe me or not, but i know what i'm talking about.

i never said you can't fix it, only that the leaves will not straighten back out and look normal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice jabs el oh el, but by your own admission i have more experience with this than you do. like i said the leaves never uncurl. you can believe me or not, but i know what i'm talking about.

i never said you can't fix it, only that the leaves will not straighten back out and look normal.

Yep you have much more plant issues than I do i will give ya that. One would think you should know how to fix that by now
LMAO

The leave will look normal if you catch this in time been there done it.

Sure wish my new keyboard would get here. Lots of keys dont work unless you push hard

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
please oh master enlighten us. how do you make the leave uncurl and how do you know if you caught it in time.

...i'll wait.

i should have at least one plant with clawed leaves or if not i certainly know how to make one. i'd love to falsify your evidence.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I am gonna have to agree with frostbyte on this because I actually talked to him about my last Grow with peyote purple because I know he has expirence with that strain. He told me that the peyote dont like PK boosters and once I cut the pk boost out in flower my peyote purple finished right out perfect with no clawing.

Needless to say the pheno I had I hit with a pk booster and frosty hit the nail on the head with my peyote that was clawing without me telling him anything I was using and also gave me the tip peyote is a really light feeder and if u don't listen and take advice from someone that consistently puts out dank looking buds and should have a 1st place hightimes cup u need to take your head out your ass and listen.

Just my 2 cents on this subject.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
please oh master enlighten us. how do you make the leave uncurl and how do you know if you caught it in time.

...i'll wait.

i should have at least one plant with clawed leaves or if not i certainly know how to make one. i'd love to falsify your evidence.

Sorry I told ya awhile ago you ever need help you wont get it from me. Your on your own buddy. All you plants have some kind of issue that should tell ya something. Why give any advice when you cant even fix your own shit. Anyway we all see what you got and what you can do I don't need to say another word. Good luck with the way you do things.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For real...from all the times we have tried to help you.,
I dont get why you even grow anymore no hate but i wouldn't smoke the buds you grow so whats the point
if you dont try and listen and improve from others input?? ego maybe
I actually regret giving you rep i gave recently after i swore i never would but the pic was a little frosty and i wanted to encourage you to improve upon that...

harry74

Veteran
Bay Dream 66 days

Bay Dream 66 days

Seeded Bay Dream.

My Bud, your bud, I know you don´t know, my dad´s car is bigger than your father´s, my dick is bigger, I don´t care because I going to have an enlargement done in mine.......

LMAO

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Sorry I told ya awhile ago you ever need help you wont get it from me. Your on your own buddy. All you plants have some kind of issue that should tell ya something. Why give any advice when you cant even fix your own shit. Anyway we all see what you got and what you can do I don't need to say another word. Good luck with the way you do things.

HARDY FUCKING HAR.

makes dubious claims
picture.php

refuses to give proof when confronted.

i wasn't asking you for help lol, i never actually expected you to come back with any proofs, anyone who knows anything about growing weed knows that damages leaves don't magically revert back. shit anyone who knows anything about plants knows that.

For real...from all the times we have tried to help you.,
I dont get why you even grow anymore no hate but i wouldn't smoke the buds you grow so whats the point
if you dont try and listen and improve from others input?? ego maybe
I actually regret giving you rep i gave recently after i swore i never would but the pic was a little frosty and i wanted to encourage you to improve upon that...

i didn't come here to have a buncha my posts deleted so read fast.

no one asked you for your help i never asked ANY of you for help. i've said all along i know what i'm doing and i'm doing it like this for a reason. you "offered" your helps and then you all got mad when i told you i didn't request your "help". you can clearly see every time i have asked for help in the infirmary by searching for my name. if i didn't start a thread there, i didn't seek your help and you can go back to whatever you were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts