What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

EnjoyingLife

Yes, I’m assuming too, never had them on my plants.
Lucky.
Whatever is on mine doesn't seem to be spider mites anymore anyways. I had some webbing back in veg and just the start of flower but I haven't seen anymore. Maybe it's nutes, I could be cooking them.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
if you has some webbing you got mites...they just don't go away...do you have any means to enlarge pictures underneath the leaf...they begin on the bottom of the leaf...when you see webs it's too late...read up on preventative maintenance...you'll be a much better grower once you understand the concept...

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Lucky.
Whatever is on mine doesn't seem to be spider mites anymore anyways. I had some webbing back in veg and just the start of flower but I haven't seen anymore. Maybe it's nutes, I could be cooking them.

Boo is right...nasty little fks won't go away magically. This is a long thread with everything you'll ever need to know about spider mites.

Spider mites AKA The Borg

The first post is a good run down

EnjoyingLife

if you has some webbing you got mites...they just don't go away...do you have any means to enlarge pictures underneath the leaf...they begin on the bottom of the leaf...when you see webs it's too late...read up on preventative maintenance...you'll be a much better grower once you understand the concept...
I'm not sure who this post is directed too but I took it as a general note. Ignore this if need be.

Spiders seem to have taken over this year so I had trouble figuring out if it was spiders or mites. I inspected the plants for spiders and when there wasn't any I soaked them in spinosad top and bottom of the leaves and did this for a couple weeks every few days. This was when they were 4 - 7 nodes high in one gallon pots. I didn't see anymore webbing so figured I may be safe.

Now I'm having a lot of leaves drop. It seemed to only be the large fans on the main stem but has moved into lateral branching. It moved into lateral branching when the weather decided it was time to cook us for around a week.

I'm still figuring out how to grow this plant so nutes and pests still elude me. I've read some into ipm(integrated pest management) and nutes, more so into nutes but if you have any links or guidance I'd happily take it.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I'm not sure who this post is directed too but I took it as a general note. Ignore this if need be.

Spiders seem to have taken over this year so I had trouble figuring out if it was spiders or mites. I inspected the plants for spiders and when there wasn't any I soaked them in spinosad top and bottom of the leaves and did this for a couple weeks every few days. This was when they were 4 - 7 nodes high in one gallon pots. I didn't see anymore webbing so figured I may be safe.

Now I'm having a lot of leaves drop. It seemed to only be the large fans on the main stem but has moved into lateral branching. It moved into lateral branching when the weather decided it was time to cook us for around a week.

I'm still figuring out how to grow this plant so nutes and pests still elude me. I've read some into ipm(integrated pest management) and nutes, more so into nutes but if you have any links or guidance I'd happily take it.
it was directed at you young man...I was trying to shed light on your problems as you seemed a bit confused...don't see why you'd take offense to my comment but it seems you did...good luck figuring it out...

EnjoyingLife

it was directed at you young man...I was trying to shed light on your problems as you seemed a bit confused...don't see why you'd take offense to my comment but it seems you did...good luck figuring it out...
I'm very confused now!
I didn't take offense at all.
I was more letting who ever needed to know that I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding thinking they were talking to me nor am I trying to highjack the thread.
I've gotten... corrected? many times for that so was just trying to make it clear that's not my intent.
Please, can you tell me what made you think I took offense?
The way I communicate confuses people even face to face so over the net is even more understandable.

Latest posts

Latest posts