What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Porky82

20240715_220739.jpg

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18720664
View media item 18720663
Bonnie. Which now that it's just about done is I'm sure most likely a mishaf2xblu Blu being a bagseed male I thought might be blueberry related. Mutations check. Smells like fruity purple stuff. Check. Turns purple on its own. Check. Seemed maybe berry to me. Anyway. This is what the girl I got from those seeds looked like. Haven't seen a plant grow like this since 2011. So that's prolly what this seed is.

View media item 18720661
View media item 18720662

View media item 18720659Denim panties also getting near the end... 2 more weeks and calmag.

View media item 18720660
Everything growing slightly off cuz summer and hot humid but also I guess I can graduate to grand master level after I beat these aphids never had those before. But I'll take those to spider mites any day. A lot easier to manage and less detrimental to plant. Lol didn't even know I had em till suddenly every plant had these weird patterns on the lower leaves.

Rocket Soul

This one of ours, cant quite remember if its DayZ or a DayZ cross with Amneisa or PP x BBK. Courtesy of @Piecho , go and check out his photo journey.
Pic

Edit: damn, icmag wont show the pic, i guess it's too high resolution. Took a macro screencapture to zoom in a bit on the frost. Hairy and frosty, loads of amber trichomes even if harvested at 8 weeks. This was grown with full uv supplement, 365-400nm and full red supplement, 660/680/730nm, along with a peak around 630 from our nice red heavy 90cri white. The irony is that this was a sorta kinda failed crop, we got small and not very dense buds due to not taking into account the short flower time of this strain, we were about 10-14 days late on nute and light ramp up and it finished before we could even get started.
Though in the frost department, all good in the hood. Thx Piecho for the pics :)
Screenshot_2024-08-06-10-19-44-541_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Attachments

• P6160587 (2).jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts