s.jpg

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18718572
View media item 18718567

View media item 18718566
Putting these last 2 out to pasture. Randotron#14

View media item 18718573
View media item 18718569And Randotron #10.

Based on how tall they are and the way the buds grow. Prolly gonna be seeds from the strawberry rain#3 crossed to Chi2own#3. Tall stretchy things. Both kinda have a spicy peppery smell with that body odor armpit funk underneath. No fruit smells in these ones. They get the purple trichomes from the rainy daze. Hard to see in pictures but the #14 has a reddish look to the buds that were under the light and the #10 has a slight blueish purple tone to the buds. The immature buds and the stuff above the light the trichomes just look regular white. According to my calendar today is day 81.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18718608
View media item 18718606
View media item 18718605Dj's choice after about a week in the jar. Smells of perfume like roses or something when you open the jar. Up close is that piney limey "gas" smell and some of that artificial grape smell. I guess it travels with the purple color. Mostly lime green colors but the odd purple leaf or calyx gives it an overall dark look.

View media item 18718607
View media item 18718604The micro dose hit while I was checking out how good digital zoom is these days. Got lost on an alien planet for a little while 😆

synapse57

Jack Herer. From that huge cola I double-posted earlier. Here's the bud shot.

Also, Jr Mint x MAC1. Such a pretty sativa. Overwhelming chocolate mint aroma. I love it. I grew those clones for a year and a half.

Attachments

• 20240306_JH BUD 2.jpg
    20240306_JH BUD 2.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 20230922 Jr Mint.jpg
    20230922 Jr Mint.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:

goingrey

View media item 18718608
View media item 18718606
View media item 18718605Dj's choice after about a week in the jar. Smells of perfume like roses or something when you open the jar. Up close is that piney limey "gas" smell and some of that artificial grape smell. I guess it travels with the purple color. Mostly lime green colors but the odd purple leaf or calyx gives it an overall dark look.

View media item 18718607
View media item 18718604The micro dose hit while I was checking out how good digital zoom is these days. Got lost on an alien planet for a little while 😆
Looks like it hermed out pretty bad towards the end?

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Looks like it hermed out pretty bad towards the end?
got bananas from stress most likely. sativas be doing that. not really a herm. real hermie plants tend to have male flowers on em from the beginning. anyway looks worse than it is. the seeds are mostly just on the tips where you see a banana. they will be S1 "feminized" seeds. just dont breed with plants that stress out easy and you should reduce the hermy incidence in future lines.

this is the #4(iamnumber4) ...#1 at... <45 days here>
View media item 18718642
View media item 18718643
[insert pics here]
and the Amnesia Auto that got seeds in it. not sure if S1 selfed or if F1 semi auto. i didnt bother testing out its automatic-ness. maybe next seed i pop from that bag. also at <45 days here>
View media item 18718641
View media item 18718640
[insert pics here.]

also got another boy shorts in there and an F1/BX1 of sorts. i let the pollen fly from 3 males of the same lineage. a cousin/dad and grandad. accidentally got it everywhere instead of the just the branches i targeted.

View media item 18718639boy shorts at 31 days today. shoulda gone harder with the nitrogen during stretch. oh well.

View media item 18718638
didnt realize it had stretched this tall and i leaned on it earlier by accident reaching over lol. no frost yet but heres for wishful thinking. i dont feel like writing a long string of names and numbers so imma call this generation...Denim Panties. so this is Denim Panties #1

Last edited:

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Same bagseed as last time, just older and more developed, I can't seem to get a good shot because it's very close to the intercanopy LED and no matter what angle I take it from she always looks enveloped in a halo like I'm taking a wedding shot. Here she is, slightly edited in an attempt to remove the halo.
IMG_20240612_111315_edit_5855596080350768.jpg

She smells of cat piss and berries... I think I'll call her Catpiss Evergreen.

Latest posts

Latest posts