What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Lets post pics of your crib?

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, here's a shot of the yard

View Image
WTF is my woman doing in your backyard?!

I knew she was f'ing around. No matter how many places I buy for her it's never good enough. So what, I pass out and shit on myself in the bathroom? Whine, whine, whine. Always f'ing something.

You can have the gold digging winch.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Im thinking of growing cocaine and processing the leaves through my BHOgart...

Lono

Honestly with all of the wise guys on here, I'm shocked this thread doesn't have more pictures of baby cribs.

WelderDan

Veteran
WTF is my woman doing in your backyard?!

I knew she was f'ing around. No matter how many places I buy for her it's never good enough. So what, I pass out and shit on myself in the bathroom? Whine, whine, whine. Always f'ing something.

You can have the gold digging winch.

Ha! you didn't know what you had. She can root out a half joint from under 3 tons of compost. She found the one viable seed in a trailer truck full of mexi-brick, and it is the best weed you never heard of.

But, bless her heart, she's uglier than home made sin, and that B.O. would knock a buzzard off a gut wagon. So I traded her to a Carnie for a goldfish and an all day pass to the teacup ride.

But I got sick on the teacup ride and puked in the bag with the goldfish.

But hey, the carnival is due back in town pretty soon.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But, bless her heart, she's uglier than home made sin, and that B.O. would knock a buzzard off a gut wagon. So I traded her to a Carnie for a goldfish and an all day pass to the teacup ride.

But I got sick on the teacup ride and puked in the bag with the goldfish.
She was never accused of being pretty. At least you didn't puke a teacup full trying going down south her smelly goldfish with a bag over her head like I did.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure, but apparently the research behind his work lead directly to the "pull the cord and wait 5 seconds" reset method.

Groundbreaking stuff really.
ic
ic
ic

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My 1st crib got a little claustrophobic withing months.

Had to move on out!

D.U.D.E...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

okay.

if you're familiar with Hubbleman's threads you'll know
that THIS ain't happenin' @ his crib anytime soon.......

aaff6582_zpstq9tfenk.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts