What's new

Let me introduce myself

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
HI Karma
Nice to meet you, Look's like u got things going good can't wait to try some .GOOD LUCK .

P.S. How do u stress your plants to detect herm's(if it's cool to ask) ? and how long do they take to show it?

Thanks Bro
I N Hail

K

Karma Genetics

Stressing to look for hermie traits is simple. You treat them badly. To long in a small pot, Forget to water very time, And best way give some light in half flower during night just a litle on off.

Plants with the tendecie to herm will show under these circumstances.

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Thanks Karma
Trying to learn all i can about growing ,breeding .Allways looking to improve thing's.
thanks again bro.

I N Hail

W

WeldFlash420

KG nice to see your wares showing up and growing abundantly, I've been drooling over the Happy Brother threads rolling around here and I have to hand it to you, you got it down bro. Shine on and be well. K+ to ya.

*oops gotta spread it around before I can hit ya up again...lol.

32 Joints

Hey there Karma! I was gifted a pack of your Bubba Brother seeds the other day. I'm not sure exactly where they came from as I think they've been passed through a few hands on their way to me but I am looking forward to growing them out as a nice surprise.

Due to a looming security issue they may have to wait until this fall as I may need to shut down for a spell. But sooner or later I plan on growing these so I'll let you know how it goes. Might even post a grow diary here if there's any interest.