What's new

Let me introduce myself

K

Karma Genetics

I think most of you don't know me. So here is a little introduction.

I am a dutch male that grew up in the dutch canna scene. I have been growing cannabis for 18 years now.

When I was 18 I started working in a coffeeshop in the south of holland. I worked there for 5 years, seeing a lot of different strains. My interest in the plant got so high that I went from the coffeeshop to a local growshop. Its there that I started doing my first indoor breeding. Been busy on an easy way for a few years, and now I think it's time to get it in second gear.

I now run a Smart-Seed_Grow shop in the south of holland. A small but cosy shop where I have been selling my seeds for a year now, and the locals seem to realy like them.

Currently working on The Happy Brother BX1 and Kushage#16 , and some smaller side projects. Like Happy Kush, Jack O nesia and more fun stuff coming 2009...

I hope I can bring some fun stuff and also some new Genetics to the table.

I am a heavy stoner so my memory can be bad. If I ever forget to answer your PM just send it again hi hi hi

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey krama brother.....congrats!!!! cant wait to see what is coming from u in the future!!!!

i got som seed from u and i am starting som in my next grow cant wait to see what i get out of that.!!

good luck brother i know u will do this great!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Karma Genetics again.

peace maffe

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see you in your own seedbay section Karma :wave:

cant wait to see some grows of your stuff :smoke:

have a nice day

Fj

justanotherbozo

Veteran
hi man, nice to meet you.

i actully have some of your beans i recieved as freebies from the
boutique. the 'Happy Brother x ChemdogD IX1', i'd love to have
some info on what to expect when i start them.

anyway, i look forward to reading your posts and following your
logs.

Locoporro

Hey Karma Genetics :joint:

This a very nice story how you begin to have envy to grow and breed Weed...

Your genetics seems pretty cool , i'm gonna search more information on these.

Pleased to meet you and maybe you already gave me some weed to the coffeeshop , Where did you work and where is your smart-seed Shop ?
Now i did'nt go to Holland because it's too expensive and i prefer my own weed :muahaha:

A neighbour from Belgium :kitty:

Tot ziens mijn vriend...

++

Loco

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Welcome Karma Genetics....seems there was a bit of a mixup and your forum was placed in the Sbay forum, it was supposed to be here in the regular vendor section...which it is now. :D

There is a category on Seedbay, as well as our sister site SeedBoutique for Karma Genetics. Those wishing to place a cc order are best served at this time on SeedBoutique.

We are confident after seeing your varieties grown out that you are doing great things, and have much more yet to come! :canabis:

If there is anything you need help with on the site, please let me know by pm. :D

Hope to see you at the ICM 420 Cup in 2009!

:kitty:
dg

jahman

Veteran
:wave:

hey Karma! Congratz on being at vendor section!:smile: Goood luck on the way!:yes:

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
congrat's karma genetics........looking foward to seeing some ware's.........vend it up...........MOneY

bbing

Hello there Karma Genetics :jump:

Looking foward to learning about your program.
Do you imploy any specific breeding strategy?

Was a strain over here going around called "Happy". Probably different but was really premium hazey smoke.

Congrats!
BBing

Sleepy

Veteran
nice to meet you, wow, working in a dutch coffee shop at 18!!

hehehe

welcome welcome!!

Tolpan

Hello Karma! Nice you got your own section. Until now I wasn't lucky to get some of your beans, but I hope soon to try some of your varieties!

All the best to you! Wishes and vibes!

Thanks

Tolpan

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks for the warm welcome

Maffe: Yeh bro its great what you got laying ? Plant some he he......

fjällhöga: I am going to get this section started keep your eye on it for the next week.

justanotherbozo : Yes the Happy Brother X ChemdogD IX1 where freebie's here. They are part of the Happy Brother Back cross project. They where made in the search for a good male. Expect a solid indica with nice solid buts they flower for 9 to 10 weeks. Normal stretch for a indica.

Happy Brother X ChemdogD IX1 4 weeks flower
11133hbxchemd_5301108.JPG

Locoporro : I worked at Cool Runnings Coffeeshop Maastricht. My store is also in Maastricht the south of holland.

Dutchgrown : Thanks for the great support and help. Oh yeah i am defantly going to be at the ICMAG420 cup 2009.

bbing: My Happy Brother is a pure Indica no haze ore sativa in there for sure.
My breeding is based on my persenol taste and eye. I select for taste first. Also i do a lot of fun crossings just to get info on the males, and for fun ofcourse. As in this Happy brother project there have been many crossings but not the right outcome i needed in the back cross project. I found it now.....

4-LifeMan : I think Jamil Sayyida should do well there outdoor.

Thanks for the welcome and have a smoke on your way out.....

11133HappyBrotherdryscreennov_094.jpg

Last edited: