What's new

Lemonade 🍋 OG

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Met office has formally announced they are pumping reflective material into the upper atmosphere to reflect sunlight to help fight global warming. 🤔🫣. It'll be snowing in July before we know it. Bloomin power companies desperate to sell us more power, or more likely less power for more money.

mr.brunch

Veteran
In that case I’m glad I’m concentrating on the indoor this year… I’d be complaining like mad if I had plants in the ground.

Although saying that, mrs B planted some red sunflowers and they’re growing like mutants

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
When they flower, if you can do so without geotagging yourself, post them up, I've never heard of anything other than yellow sunflowers. I suppose I could Google them though. I get so lazy when I'm on icmag.

Rastafarout

Premium user
Bro this is serious shit I’ve noticed it as well been telling people they like nah it just the weather
Where are those long balmy cloudless skies .. gone !
Nothing is growing outside tomatoes not even growing, all veggies are stunted
IMO This is part of the plan to cause the food shortage , to push in the man made meat and ….going off topic
Yeah it’s a big rabbit hole . Just research…

mr.brunch

Veteran
When they flower, if you can do so without geotagging yourself, post them up, I've never heard of anything other than yellow sunflowers. I suppose I could Google them though. I get so lazy when I'm on icmag.
Will do mate… part of me thinks we’ve been scammed and they’re just normal sunflowers 🌻 but time will tell

• Haha
Reactions: GMT

mr.brunch

Veteran
25 days old
Apart from lack of sun they are doing fine… should be able to retop them in the next few days.
I’m moving them into any patch of sun, however temporary- hopefully there’ll be some brightness in the next couple of weeks 🤞
IMG_3795.jpeg

IMG_3796.jpeg

superx

Veteran
The old fella is on duty 😆

Amazing what a bit of sunshine can do Mr B..

I'm thinking of topping my criticals at the 3rd or 4th node this time round, I usually hit them on the 5th node and finish in 15lt pots. This time I plan on finishing in 9lt pots, your method seems to work fine for you. I thought it might be strain related.

mr.brunch

Veteran
The old fella is on duty 😆

Amazing what a bit of sunshine can do Mr B..

I'm thinking of topping my criticals at the 3rd or 4th node this time round, I usually hit them on the 5th node and finish in 15lt pots. This time I plan on finishing in 9lt pots, your method seems to work fine for you. I thought it might be strain related.
I find as long as I keep an eye on the tops at the beginning and keep them all in the light by tucking and trimming a couple of central leaves they even out and act like 4 little plants 👍
I used to top once Under the sodium but they seem to perform better under the led split into four

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 38
All split nicely into 4 and trimmed up, I repotted them last night into 3L pots for a week or two… a gorilla haze has come down so there’s space for a light boost 👍
IMG_3835.jpeg

IMG_3836.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts