What's new

Lemonade 🍋 OG

mr.brunch

Veteran
Morning all :tiphat:
The gorilla haze are a week into flower, so I thought it’s time to get the next girls lined up.
Been looking forward to these…

4 x lemonade OG into tiny pots of peat based compost, light watering and into a bag for a few days (saves getting the prop out)

They’ll eventually be under the @Mars Hydro Led fce-4800, but I’ll be taking advantage of the sunshine to get a head start.
Here they are
IMG_3670.jpeg
IMG_3671.jpeg
IMG_3672.jpeg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Wow I actually asked about these when ordering my glue, assumed they were out of stock. Glad you're doing this, will be watching closely as it sounded amazing.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Wow I actually asked about these when ordering my glue, assumed they were out of stock. Glad you're doing this, will be watching closely as it sounded amazing.
I managed to get a pack as part of my prize, I’ve been interested in them since seeing the frosty lemons thread.

I went and trimmed the other tent today ( an unidentified chem cross) and repotted the xodus that got started off in the gorilla haze tent… they stink already and only in veg.
Should be flowering those in a week or two

Reactions: GMT

Cuddles

I wanted to try @VerdantGreen s Lemon Thai but it was out of stock and now the RGS website is down anyway. Doesn´t matter because I had no 40 quid, lol
But I looked for other strains anyway and came across Lemon Juice OG instead.

I´ve become more and more interested in plants with fruity scents. Not just for flavour when smoking but mainly to help keeping the `skunky´ grow odour down as much as possible.

So I look forward to finding out more about your lemony grow and hearing about your grow experience with this strain :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts