GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Day 40
Stretch has stopped.
A little too late for a few buds
IMG_20240924_104837~2.jpg

2 inches really is too close to LEDs.

Still plenty of others developing though. And yes of course I removed burnt material.

Some tops remain intact
IMG_20240924_104900_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20240924_105325~2.jpg

IMG_20240924_105341_HDR~2.jpg

Others not so much
IMG_20240924_105405_HDR~2.jpg

But all in all, starting to shape up.
IMG_20240924_105506_HDR~2.jpg

At the tip tops, in flower, as predicted, the leaves turned from the wide light catchers, to the thinner heat dodgers
IMG_20240924_105610_HDR~2.jpg

Well until next time folks
:tiphat:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Day 43

I will finish this grow on here, but it's the last content I'll post on this site. I cannot be associated with what's going on here and the people who are being protected by moderators.
So this thread will be my last.

A smells delicious, B smells of a freshly mowed lawn, C is a mixture of A and B.

One bud:
IMG_20240927_112058~2.jpg

Of many
IMG_20240927_112039~2.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 43

I will finish this grow on here, but it's the last content I'll post on this site. I cannot be associated with what's going on here and the people who are being protected by moderators.
So this thread will be my last.

A smells delicious, B smells of a freshly mowed lawn, C is a mixture of A and B.

One bud:
View attachment 19073924

Of many
View attachment 19073925
Why what's going on and who is being protected ? , it's my section so I've not moderated anything or seen anything moderated , I'd like to know , pm me If needed.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah it's interesting, we've done the same plants in different styles, and they are set to come out around the same day, although I think mine are looking a little slower than yours. We'll have to wait a month ISH to find out. Finished bud shots will be very different.

GUY-FAWKES

Yeah it's interesting, we've done the same plants in different styles, and they are set to come out around the same day, although I think mine are looking a little slower than yours. We'll have to wait a month ISH to find out. Finished bud shots will be very different.
I’ve a few that will take 10 and some closer to 12 by looks of it . Be interesting to see how they compare. You also use coco dont you ?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah, I'm old school. Bathgate compost. It's about a fiver for 20 litres, each plant is in around 25 litres.
How's your tap water? Mine went raised by 0.5 ph ISH last week for some reason. Now I'm having to adjust it, pain in the arse.
Water board do there flushes cleaning around this time of year in my area check your local waterboard maybes they are doing the same my friend happens here same time every year

mr.brunch

Veteran
Nah, I'm old school. Bathgate compost. It's about a fiver for 20 litres, each plant is in around 25 litres.
How's your tap water? Mine went raised by 0.5 ph ISH last week for some reason. Now I'm having to adjust it, pain in the arse.
The evergreen compost from compost centre branches is worth a look- still contains peat and it’s £6 for 60L, 3 for £17
I pick mine up but they deliver as well.

Plants are looking sweet 👍
All the best