What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Announcement Launch of ICMag Discord channel!

wh1p3dm34t

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
it was announced on the instagram as well, and yes bit of advertise and like in the specific channels, we show the way to icmags endless source of informations

just because we use modern platforms does not mean that we abandon traditions,

better aspect to consider it is a bridge between the newer generations and the generations before this world flipped over on its head

cellardwellar420

View attachment 19083729
As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more.
Click the link to join now and let's grow together!
(Or click on the banner below.)
View attachment 19083730
If you want to check our discord on your phone you can scan this code:
View attachment 19083737
Very good!!

Drippy Sally

But when i posted my buds i got one congrats and the rest was, better luck next time😛🤣

But i am not hurt😅
Chyea that's how those guys over there are. I went in there and got caught off guard with the lack of a community feeling. I don't remember what I actually said, but it did not go over very well. Suffice it to say I am not in there currently. Not my vibe.