What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Kroweng Krawia landrace Thai

ScythianGold

Biggest one. Really took off. One of these is looking like a male to me but not much in the way of showing sex. The Philippine Kibungan plants still are not flowering. They did show some preflowers a while ago but no flowering. I don't think these will have pollen dropping soon enough to pollinate my desired target plants. Blue V2 (Blue Velvet I believe) and Seattle Chronic's Thai Truffle.
c43b63e7-98de-4825-b886-ecc532dc3ec5.jpg
0143d163-a631-4c82-a89b-0f269d0ff5bd.jpg

BC LONE WOLF

Looks good 👍🏻

You mentioned a Filipino Kibungan which one is it?

I been working with a Filipino from north en Luzon for a couple years now.

ScythianGold

#2 got knocked over and just staked it back up. Not adjusted yet. Not showing yet. Very small. 4ft or less...#1 and 2 got stunted. Could be nearby walnut tree

f9309f33-f60f-4586-865e-37edf62f4d08.jpg

BC LONE WOLF

They look similar. Not much serration of the leaves, and looks like yours didn't get super tall either. How was the effect?

Males seem taller each time, I only could run one female and since once working with males.
The effects are upbeat cerebral like most tropical sativas, I didn’t find it trippy or oily. Just clean head high. Looks of mango terps in the female

iTarzan

Veteran
Am I understanding these went from seed started on July 22 to one being 8 feet tall Oct 6?

I have a JLTW that I put outside on July 1 as a 12 week old seed plant. It is 9 to 10 feet tall. I started 4 seeds. One never popped two were males and one is female. I only kept the female. She has not started stretching or flowering as of today. It is definitely going to be one of the longer flowering phones. Yes I am hoping it is the grail 26 weaker
Yours had much quicker growth. If yours had been started when mine were they would be 20 feet tall. How tall are they supposed to get? Is your season just starting or is it fall there.

Latest posts

Latest posts