What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

KoolKush's Organic Garden pics

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are you trying to achieve with your crosses? Do you have a goal in mind?

Your posts are always a pleasure to view; you let your work speak for itself.

koolkush

Veteran
What are you trying to achieve with your crosses? Do you have a goal in mind?

Your posts are always a pleasure to view; you let your work speak for itself.

Yea we always have some sort of goal in mind, got a bunch of "projects" in works (im sure everyone does).
Bodhi strain wise ATM we are sifting through 4 packs of Blood orange Looking for a Male that brings strong Orange peel/Mandarine smell/flavor profile, while Still keeping Potency and nug structure... Of course Good luck right.. =)
Been making F2's of Blood Orange with different males, got so many beans to pop who's got the time... :moon:

But personally we are crossing different BO males to Our OG Kush and Sour D and Cooks (forum). Really looking for a Male in Each cross that fits Our requirements....
But of course we are in search for a F2 BO Male as well!

I.E. ---> Orange Kush (male) - Strong Orange peel smell/flavor profile while keeping the OG structure and Resin production, also want around a 40-50% of the OG flavor (earthy lemon pinsole funk).. Its a lot to ask for im sure, but we will find it :dance013:

Right now in the "BO Male project" we are just dusting all our Elites with EVERY Blood Orange Male we have (kept them all). and are in the process of popping them to see if we are seeing a Potential Male in these created batches, We are always looking for people to help us pop em too... :tiphat:

Thx for the interest TerpeneTom! stick around man! Let me know if u wanna test some Blood orange cross..

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good
that snow queen is all stacked
whats the smells on that one?

catbuds

Wow! I can't be the only one here who wants to put that in BOWL & eat it with a spoon! I love the raw taste & the way the sticky, oily trichomes feel when I burst them between my teeth! LOL! But I manage to curb my appetites & put it in a smaller bowl & strike a flame to it.
- I'm a kush lover from way back & the mere mention of "Kush" makes my knees tremble! (Or is that just old age?).
- Great job! Gorgeous resin buds!

koolkush

Veteran
looking good
that snow queen is all stacked
whats the smells on that one?

What's up Greyskull!
That pheno of Snow Queen has a very nice smell. Reminds me a lot of our Killbill...

Its a nutty aroma like hazelnut almost.. mixed with a fresh fruit smell like melons.. almost creamy candy melon if that makes sense..
Really reminds me of our "KillBill" cut ( Williams wonder X Killer Queen-(lonestar)-)

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good news about your Blood Orange project...mine just got scrapped

I found a very double serrated guy but his output was lackluster, that i was crossing a whole tent with. Had to tear it down at day 20...male no more..,

So Koolkush please keep me in mind maybe to try your bo crosses.

Man i had so many proven moms ready to be hit, but your moms rock, so there is hope yet.

koolkush

Veteran
Can u post some of the blood orange girls
yea let me go take a few pics for yea, Only got 2 girls (blood O) in bloom atm. labeled "A" and "C"
Good news about your Blood Orange project...mine just got scrapped

I found a very double serrated guy but his output was lackluster, that i was crossing a whole tent with. Had to tear it down at day 20...male no more..,

So Koolkush please keep me in mind maybe to try your bo crosses.

Man i had so many proven moms ready to be hit, but your moms rock, so there is hope yet.
Hey Critter! No sweat on the Bloods bro, keep in touch!

koolkush

Veteran
Sry Nickman, super busy with outside atm, I took a bunch of pics of a grip of plants all around 7-8weeks in. the bloods are looking to be a 10ish week plant... Here is a few pics of Blood "C" -

Blood - "C"
--------

Stacking almost identical structure wise as the Blood "A". But in smell department it has no orange or Green C smell, its honestly straight Sour D, Light sour d smell... but honestly Sour starts reekin at around 9-10weeks... its got some serious stick to it.
-----------------------------
picture.php

------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

-------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

Blood A I took pics of also, will post em when I can, the smell on A is straight Orange Peel/Mandarian smell with hints of that tropical mango Green C smell... dank! and sticky also!

nickman

Veteran
Thanks kook kush, they look really good... I grew 4 seeds of the tigers milk and ended up with 2 girls... 1 looks to b more of a bubba kush type pheno while the other looks to b more Appalachia ... The Appalachia pheno looks done at 8 weeks.. We'll see... Thanx for posting...

koolkush

Veteran
Thx Nickman, Much respect!

Here is Blood "A"-

Smell is Orange Peel/Mandarin With Heavy Hints of Tropical Mango... Really sticky! But the "C" is More sticky (finger test).

picture.php

----------------------------------------------------
picture.php

------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

-----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

koolkush

Veteran
Blood "A" -

-----------------------
picture.php

----------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

------------------------------------
picture.php

Last edited:

koolkush

Veteran
This next run of the Orange gear will be a much better/ healthier grow.

All the Oranges except Sat - 1, got neem fried, pretty bad to... but as u guys can see they jumped out of it, but a lot of them were weak in size compared to the Cookies that the neem didn't effect...

Also a correction on the "4" Packs of Blood Orange.. We Have 3 packs of Blood Orange and 2 Packs of Satsuma..

Going to be popping all through out the year, we really want to see what each males pollen does.. Gonna be a while im sure but we are in it for the fun of it =)

koolkush

Veteran
always a treat to peek in here....Respect my brotha..DJXX
Thx DJ Means alot!
Good lookn kool kush... They look real good...
Come sample the flavors in Oregon bro!
yo man that blood was the dank i loved it:woohoo:

That Black cherry Cheese cake is intense bro, smell is BCS with that Cheese tones, looking Prime!
Thx for passing her my way!
picture.php

-------------------------------------------