What's new

Killer A5 Haze

FeelHaze

It really does need as good cure to appreciate it's effects.

When mine was fresh I wasn't overly impressed (I had been smoking and eating several well cured Sativas for months, so was used to good strong weed daily, all day.

Now that's it's 6 months old, Mrs DM and myself Really like it. In fact, it's Mrs DM's everyday favourite. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like by Christmas.

I cure my weed as cobs and they continue to improve for long long time.

I wrote earlier in this thread that I didn't have any gong this year and I was a little disappointed, well I planted a seed the other day😂

Thanks for the feedback @Hombre del mont !

I already tested my KA5H and it was really good and potent. Still, I'm going to wait a bit before writing a full smoke report because I think the high will develop positively with a good curing.

As for now, its a bit less psychedelic than my pure Malawi and has more of a uplifting but also relaxing psychoactivity with really strong body effects. Strong but Blissfull head high. It goes deep and last long like the Malawi's. Body effects are immediate but sedation comes a couple hours later, allowing you to fully enjoy your experience before falling asleep. Taste stands out. Really old school hashy/hazy smoke !

Wait ... that was close to a full smoke report.

I'll update you after the cure !

Last edited:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Makes me very happy to know you are growing 3 Killer A5 Hazes this season @titoon29 🥰 Hope they rock in the greenhose. Make sure to ventilate it properly especially during flowering if weather is wet, colas are big and plants are crowded ... still plenty of time for this. Please keep us updated, have a great weekend ;)
hey dubi, is this one of your biggest sellers?

it seems this thread gets a ton of traffic.

i'm kinda kicking myself for kinda ignoring this and getting no seeds (yet).

just lovely.

Old Fogey

Question for @dubi and also the growers here that have some experience with the strain.

Regarding curing time ... would you say that the Killer A5 Haze is good to smoke with a short cure or is it better after a longer cure (3+ months).

Also, how would a longer cure impact the effects.

Thanks everyone ✌️
I chopped mine 3 weeks ago @ Days 72-74 and in the past 24 hours I've noticed an increase in overall potency and effects.

I will post a smoke report after she's had more time to develop.

Here is a budshot right before it was taken.

I flowered the plant at 11hrs 58mins ON/12hrs 02mins OFF all the way from flip to chop.

Peace to all.
20240606_144324.jpg

Last edited:

JAHNODUB

Question for @dubi and also the growers here that have some experience with the strain.

Regarding curing time ... would you say that the Killer A5 Haze is good to smoke with a short cure or is it better after a longer cure (3+ months).

Also, how would a longer cure impact the effects.

Thanks everyone ✌️
Hi Feel Haze,
It's a good smoke even After dryin but it really develop its full aroma potential After a good 3months of cure.
Smoke Potency still as strong After 7months.
Bless

Nextgeneration73

hey dubi, is this one of your biggest sellers?

it seems this thread gets a ton of traffic.

i'm kinda kicking myself for kinda ignoring this and getting no seeds (yet).

just lovely.
I've already recommend Killer a5 Haze and Ace Seeds to several or more people out there but they don't seem to pay attention 😕 They're loss not mine.... Perhaps people have developed the unfortunate mindset that anything that's advertised sounding too good to be true is a scam or exaggeration... Yeah I get that but this ain't one of those false advertisements, true a few years back I remember thinking: "Is this all real?" Sound too good to be true... It even sends to my country... Yeah it turns out that it's more than just real... For a person who stopped weed for so long (not intentionally though) Killer a5 Haze was as intense or maybe even more than it's description.... I'm a little bit concerned though for those that smoke daily years on end.... 😕 For a low to no tolerance person Killer a5 Haze is a portal to fairytale dimension by just one tiny joint, anymore than that or like bong hits or an edible and there would be no coming back from the magical trippy la la land for a week or two.... But for an experienced smoker that never went a day without potent weed I'd say that they'd need to smoke a lot more just so that they can truly experience it's Psychedelia anywhere near that level....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts