What's new

Killer A5 Haze

oldworld

@oldworld
Would love to come over to try it or make an exchange 🤗but I think you are right a few thousand kilometers are between.
Thats true, the weed here is terrible and stretched with synthetic cannabinoids, or even worse, that started 15 years ago or after the good haze came. This stretched haze, no one has honor anymore and just wants to make a quick buck. Now, this year, it became legal to grow 4 plants, but only from seeds. Yes, everything is much better, but back to the topic. Next grow, after the Panama A5 Haze, I will grow this strain again. Just need to hit the right pheno! 🤗🤗
It seems that Oaxaca a5 haze might be more what you want. Though, not as strong as the Killer a5. I got the vibe it was meant to lean more towards the incense though. Maybe dubi will chime in next time he's here.

Idk about synthetic cannabinoids, but it's all about the quick buck. My buds here are the best shit I've smoked in years. And I'm well aware I didn't do a great job. But I didn't push the nutrients until it fried them harvest 2 weeks early, so it's still miles ahead of commercial trash.

I'm gonna hang on to at least 1 of my KA5H, but I'm gonna work through some Golden Tiger next.

oldworld

And my second ka5h plant on day 14. Like 20 minutes before lights out.

Some of the leaves are twisting like a barrel roll. Idk what that's about. That fan was sitting right under the net, so maybe wind stress. It's looking pretty good though. It seems to be blooming in earnest already. I was very surprised to see so much budding, I imagine it won't stretch much more. I also am guessing this one is gonna be faster than the last.

Attachments

• 20240429_084521.jpg
    20240429_084521.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 40

Nextgeneration73

Hey man! Everything good here, deep in my long long waiting process

View attachment 18994433 View attachment 18994434

I'm not the best in fert control, but flowers are growing good
Mine is in the cob curing stage but I'm doing it in a way I've done many years ago by accident and it improved the weed from a non psychedelic to a highly trippy magical psychedelic, (this was maybe around 10 years ago when I bought this what seemed like early harvested ganja) and I had to hide it from my family which I was still living with at the time ..... It actually did wonders to the effect ... This time I'm doing it in a different but more better way, still not the same as what other cob curing artists are doing since this is my own style..... You should try it out when yours are done .... Mine is more of a vaccume it up with many many layers of things type of thing.... But I only have pictures for some of what I did ... Anyway I promised to not write on this thread for a long long while but how else would I contact you otherwise? So Incase you want to see it, it has photos of how much bud it is, and I dried it for three days before putting it into hiding.... I still haven't left on our travel but it's very very soon, one of these days....

Spankee

I Am going to germinate a couple of these beans tomorrow . I will post a couple shots . A few years ago I won a raffle at James beans and got a pack of bodhis Acapulco gold . Got 5 or 6 that germinated . Moving everything to my uncles this grow season. My dogs are like Billy goats so should be interesting. The bodhi seeds were from some group doesn’t say his name I will post a picture maybe someone has some info.

Spankee

I Am going to germinate a couple of these beans tomorrow . I will post a couple shots . A few years ago I won a raffle at James beans and got a pack of bodhis Acapulco gold . Got 5 or 6 that germinated . Moving everything to my uncles this grow season. My dogs are like Billy goats so should be interesting. The bodhi seeds were from some group doesn’t say his name I will post a picture maybe someone has some info.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpeg
    IMG_0003.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0001.jpeg
    IMG_0001.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18