What's new

Keep getting hermies... hmm?

llewop

Yes lights on at night time. But the room is inside a barn, has 6'' studs. 6'' of insulation r-20... 3/4'' plywood then 2'' Styrofoam. No lights coming in via day light.

I believe the cause to be timer issues and or the fresh air intake with small amount of light coming through grating. Although even with that after 20 mins in the dark I could not see my hand 2'' in front of my face.

Yah`mon :tiphat:

Are the temps with lights on lower than lights off? If so, then I bet that is the cause. I had the same problem with a few strains running lights on at night. Some strains seem to be more temp sensitive than others.

supermanlives

Veteran
find another strain.i hate hermies errrrrrrrrrrr. i set up my test area with no fan blowing on plants so when one pops up it generally dont pollinate much. havent had a female herm in a while tho. good luck

litebuzz

Everytime I've grown DP fem blueberry...I get nanners at 5 wks. They never cause too much of a problem...a seed here and there...but not many. Not that I had things totally dialed in...a few times it got pretty warm. I think certain strains might be more sensitive to every little thing that isn't constant. Since I grow in an attic there's always a dialing in period every year (there's no real heat up there so I have to depend on a space heater and shit happens). ya get that real warm 70 degree November day to fuk it up...then its like 10 degrees 2 days later.

Latest posts

Latest posts