What's new

Karma Sour D Bx2

herbgreen

Veteran
Genetics

Karma Sour Diesel Bx2 - KG Sour D X (KG Sour D Bx1)

Genetic Background

*1* Ha-OG X SFV OG Bx2

*2* Ha-OG X (Ha-OG x SFV OG Bx2)

*3* Ha-OG X (Ha-OG x(Ha-OG X SFV OG Bx2)) aka Biker Kush

*4* KG Sour D x Biker Kush v2.

*5* KG Sour D x (KG Sour D x Biker Kush v2.)

*6* KG Sour D x (KG Sour D x (KG Sour D x Biker Kush v2.)) aka Karma G Sour Diesel BX2

KG Sour D = Karma Genetics Sour Diesel is a Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel IBL 2006 release Selected 2007 by Karma g

By God you are fulfilling some sort of Karma I swear.....:biggrin:

og.naj

Hey everyone,

As I presented, the taste is even sweeter and more pronounced without itching in the mouth and upper throat that I had with the first smoketest i make after only 2 weeks of drying.
The ash is also whiter than before. We can therefore see that rinsing plays an important role on the ash color but also a good drying and curing.

I repeat myself but what an incredible variety this KG SourD bx2 it is a all in one, my favorite weed for the day smoke!

attachment.php
attachment.php

In the next few days i will show you the SourDbx2 #3 in flower but this time with the 100% organic line from Greenhouse feeding...

We will see what's append but i can already say that the grow developpement in soil with organic nutrient is tottaly differents than in my previous coco grow with the mineral feeding...

Attachments

• SourD jar 1.jpg
    SourD jar 1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 322
  • SourD jar.jpg
    SourD jar.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 509
happy new year buddy i see you started off right... og naj

is it trippy weed does it make you hallucinate does the sour taste ever get old

can you explain the terps and fragances you are smelling after curing

og.naj

Hey Headbange430,

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The odor stay real pungent, between gas, pine and spice.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The taste much more better now. It is like the smell, strong, piny, spicy but more smooth that with the no cured SD. I love it so much. Delicious palate!

The ash is very clean now. A beauty white color, nice and fluffy. I can see that with a good dry-cure the ash becom more withe too. For sure the flush make a big part of that but the drying and the curing process play also a part of the withe ash
[/FONT]

HEY OG,

i been stalking karmas instagram, everyday i check it to see what hes posting, he sometimes answers comments, one reply says his big seed drop wont be ready for spannabis but that pure sativa will have some of his work thats 13-15 march in barcelona. The sour bx2 will be what i look most foward to when the time comes, so with that will come a massive pheno hunt. I want to think in that seed stock will be something special for me a sour plant that makes all my friends weed obsolete so stinky that when its smoked people know whats is being lit its straight fuego...
i want to buy alot of seeds, and just grow the sour forever.hahahahahahhahah

og naj will you try to search for more phenos or are you content with number 3

og.naj

I have the pheno #3 and the male in my library right now but I have also some F2 beans of the 3 female pheno I grew.
The space make what I can run and right now, no space to run again but for sure I will grow it again!

Right now I test and hunt in the X i make with the male I selected and iam really happy with the results. The smell at week 5 is already pungent in the room and the buds formation is wonderful. The structure is better too with the SD. So we will see in the future...

LostTribe

Premium user
Did he say if these would get released again possibly with the March A5's? Not trying to bother KG I know he's been inundated w/ requests for these but I wouldn't want to miss this when they drop.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Did he say if these would get released again possibly with the March A5's? Not trying to bother KG I know he's been inundated w/ requests for these but I wouldn't want to miss this when they drop.

Dont pinpoint me on it. But april should have the fem.s ready.

End april few of the bx4

And june i expect US crop bx3 f2.s

og.naj

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Karma SourD bx2 cut#3[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Week 9[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]​

og.naj

Macro pictures of the

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Karma SourD bx2 cut#3[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Week 9[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

og.naj

They are at week 9 day 57 and i expect the harvest around day 64, maybe more...

The pheno #3 from the seed run was ready at day 71. So i expect +-1 week earlier for this clone run.

Hey OG nice pics great job, how about some full plant pics and karma thanks for the heads up i will def be ordering some in april of attitude. the world needs some sowahhhh

cester

Wow!😱 Great job Og.Naj!🔝💯
Beautiful compact and hard flowers! I'm also about to start a run with a pair of cut of KG SourD bx2 selected by a friend on 50 plants! I can't wait to see them in bloom!😋

I wish you a good job man!:wave:
Peace
☮️

Latest posts

Latest posts