What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Happy day, happy day.

10B612B2-2200-4C68-833C-08D51700FF37.jpeg

Tynehead Tom

Biker Kush v1 in my led room day 2 of flower.

View attachment 18995476 View attachment 18995475
Gorgeous
Biker V1 is one of my favorites. I have taken my original packs to F3 over the years. Grew some ladies last summer that are still a mainstay in my stash jars. Might just have to roll one up right now for a nightcap ;)
would love to see picks of that girl when she is done
here's one of mine from last summer. There was 2 mostly green ones and this nicely faded colorful gal. She is the stronger and tastier of the 3.
2023-10-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #3 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #3 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #3 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I’m sur
Gorgeous
Biker V1 is one of my favorites. I have taken my original packs to F3 over the years. Grew some ladies last summer that are still a mainstay in my stash jars. Might just have to roll one up right now for a nightcap ;)
here's one of mine from last summer. There was 2 mostly green ones and this nicely faded colorful gal. She is the stronger and tastier of the 3.
View attachment 18999090
View attachment 18999091

View attachment 18999092
Im sure I’ll be posting pics in here as she flowers further.
Got a couple bigger ones in my hps room about to flip as well. They are a bit larger.

65F14E64-7EC9-469F-A26D-D25FD6A1246F.jpeg

kro-magnon

Veteran
Gorgeous
View attachment 18999090
View attachment 18999091

View attachment 18999092
That's a beautiful specimen of Biker Kush V1, it must be really cold where you live to have the leaves getting so dark. Do you grow this same plant indoor as well or only in greenhouse? I wonder how different she could be in different set-ups. Those flowers look so good I'm sure some people would assume it was grown indoor.

Tynehead Tom

That's a beautiful specimen of Biker Kush V1, it must be really cold where you live to have the leaves getting so dark. Do you grow this same plant indoor as well or only in greenhouse? I wonder how different she could be in different set-ups. Those flowers look so good I'm sure some people would assume it was grown indoor.
I like to flower my personal smoke outside in my shoddy greenhouse. It's more of a cold frame than a greenhouse but it works well. I'm at 52N /3000ft elevation in western canada so my season is very short and very cool evenings here. Seeing as most of what I grow is 8 to 12 week flowering times, I light dep my plants, moving them into a dark shed at 8pm and back into the greenhouse at 8am. Can't miss a beat on the light dep schedule or everything goes to shit LOL. Pulled 7 1/2 pounds of beautiful cured flower from last season's multi strain outdoor run. This year I am running autos and some other plants ... no light dep this year.
Here's a couple pics of last season's "green" Biker V1F3 , this one got hints of purple in the leaves at harvest but not in the flower. In these pics you can see into the light dep shed where all the plants go at night.
2023-10-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #5 pic 1 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #5 pic 2 - Copy.JPG

2023-10-08 Biker Kush V1F3 #5 pic 3 - Copy.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
52 North latitude is extreme to grow cannabis, I've grown outdoor at Lat 44, no greenhouse or light dep, I had to choose carefully my seeds to be sure they would be really done by mid-october or the fight against mold could be brutal. The plants who were able to get fully mature were wonderful smoke, in my country a lot of the outdoor stuff is cut too early so it doesn't have a good reputation for quality. With my mature outdoor buds I could charge close to the price for indoor grown buds.
I've grown mostly Dutch Skunk hybrids who would perform really well for my condition, in the last years I've tried some US crosses like Jillybean and the flowers were some of my best ones.
If I can grow again outdoor one day I'll go for the light-dep method, it is a very good way to use the sun at full force and allow to harvest before mold season. I've smoked some buds from a local grower at lat 48 who use light-dep, the quality was excellent, perfectly mature flowers with a rich and powerful smell.

Tynehead Tom

Everything I have grown by @Karma G in my greenhouse, loves the sunshine.
Old Grandpa Scratch ltd, Crumbled Lime and Skull Cap have also turned out exceptionally well for me in my light deps over the years. The Sowahh and crosses I will run inside though as other sour diesel lines have not reacted well to the stresses they endure in my methods and climate. The Biker V1 and Old Grandpa Scratch though..... these are my absolute favorites from Karma and will always be in my garden.

kro-magnon

Veteran
In the Podcast with Tom Hill he says Sour Diesel don't do very well outdoor even for him in Californie so up north like you it must be terribly difficult to make her happy.
Did you try the BKv2? I don't remember what's the difference between the 2. Having a seed line who performs well for your growing conditions is the most important thing for the great outdoor.
Old grandpa Scrath is a cross from Karma I'm familiar with.