What's new

Karma and Sour Genetics Sour Diesel Coco Run to Waste

mr_huxley

Hi folks,

Mr Huxley here. Hope y'all doing well. Thought I'd share my personal medicinal Sour Diesel run in coco RTW as I'm just getting it going and have been meaning to post a journal on here for a while.

Both plants here are from seed as I've been getting bored of Zkittlez and candy terps. Want some proper gas and imo Sours, OG, Hazes and Chems just hit different. Anyone else feel the same?

IMG_0176.jpeg IMG_0178.jpeg IMG_0179.jpeg

The plants are 1x Karma Genetics Sour Diesel BX2 (left) and 1x Sour Genetics Sour Diesel (right). I'm aiming to take them both to 11 weeks but we'll play it by ear as we see how they develop through flower.

I'm usually an organic soil guy but like to dabble from time to time as the plant morphology is very differently with salts.

Setup as follows:

0.5m2 tent
240W LM301H Quantum Board
5" extraction kit
33L reservoir with run to waste dripper system (non pressure compensated)
4.5L Idrolab pots with Coco/Perlite 70/30
Idrolab nutrients with regen-a-root and mono-silisic acid (stopping week 4 bloom).

IMG_0171.jpeg IMG_0180.jpeg IMG_0175.jpeg

Plants have just been transplanted into their pots today from 0.7L soil and have been watered through. Will now leave them without water for a few days to allow the roots to set in before getting them setup with a vegetative drip irrigation schedule. Humidity tends to be on the lower side in this setup so I'll make sure to reduce my feed EC (1.2) until the plants get a bit bigger and create some additional humidity via leaf transpiration. Don't wanna burn them.

I will likely veg these out for 2-3 weeks before flipping. I'll post an update in a few days to see how they're getting along.

Peace

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0182.jpeg
    IMG_0182.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0177.jpeg
    IMG_0177.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0174.jpeg
    IMG_0174.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 136

madalasatori

Veteran
You could increase humidity by adding an inch of water to the tray, add some bleach so it doesn’t harbour beasties. Just an idea

Synthettek

Good luck, I've been wanting those seeds for quite a while but they always sell out so fast everywhere and are so expensive on the secondary markets.

kingape

Where did you get the sour seeds from?
Their website doesn't have a lot of info.
Do they ship international?

Synthettek

Where did you get the sour seeds from?
Their website doesn't have a lot of info.
Do they ship international?
You can find Karma's gear on a lot of the big name seedbanks. I know Attitude sells their gear out of their UK and US shops for sure. I've seen Karma's beans at a bunch of online seedbanks, the problem is they are always out of stock.

kingape

You can find Karma's gear on a lot of the big name seedbanks. I know Attitude sells their gear out of their UK and US shops for sure. I've seen Karma's beans at a bunch of online seedbanks, the problem is they are always out of stock.
Ah!

I meant the Sour Genetics Sour Diesel