What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Kal’s mini tent of small wonders

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
How's it going Kal.

How's the tent currently looking? Any updates?

Wish you all the best mate.

Blazeee bro,
Thanks for popping by. Summer has been really busy so haven’t updated the thread in a while.

The last round went fine except one of the trop cookies runtz had a really strange bud formation. The one the smelt amazing came out pretty well but with not as big a yield as the previous grow with these genetics. The NLxChembx s1 looks like it needed more veg time so didn’t come out well either. Here’s some pics of the nice trop cookies Runtz and a group pic.

IMG_6030.jpeg

IMG_6028.jpeg

IMG_6029.jpeg

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
This is the present grow..

IMG_6128.jpeg

A friend of mine who’s a light smoker wanted a load for the next few months. He doesn’t want too be blasted so am growing a couple of critical mango for him. Just a little easy bulk grow before moving onto something more serious.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
How it’s going..
These are meant to be on the faster side of flowering 😑 Teach me to believe the sellers blurb.

IMG_6170.jpeg

IMG_6169.jpeg

Having said that, they’re basically growing themselves. I can tell they could probably take a lot of punishment before complaining. Getting that classic sweet smell that I’ve missed from EU varieties.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here’s some pics of this above critical mango as they neared the end. Plants have been cut now..

IMG_6262.jpeg

IMG_6261.jpeg

Then a bit later on during harvest..

IMG_6287.jpeg

IMG_6288.jpeg

IMG_6289.jpeg

They probably could have gone longer, but it felt like it was time. Overall, it was an ok experience although was thinking yields would be better. Right hand plant did much better than left.

Next we have….

IMG_6294.jpeg

IMG_6305.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts