What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Kali Mist

aCBD

@Gerardbutler79

At the moment i have some jars of Oldtimers Haze and crosses of it. Also some Bedrocan afina which is supposed to be a Jack Herer pheno. All of them have more euphoric properties in my opinion. But i don´t look primarily for euphoria, so im no expert in this case. I´m always in search of the magic 😁

I cut down my first [KaliMist x OldtimerHaze] lady two days ago, so maybe i will find the magic and some euphoria this time ?!

Resinous and stinky. First sweet candy-fruity, now after two days hanging pure spice. I´m very excited
(like everytime...😁)

View attachment 19034172

✌️
Somehow expected beautiful plants after reading about the cross but they look mesmerizing :whee:

Chills

Somehow expected beautiful plants after reading about the cross but they look mesmerizing :whee:
Thx. Yes they do mate and the smell is also there. This cross shows so much different phenos, there is so much to explore i almost lost the interest in other sativa varieties.

1725273829873.jpeg

1725273733852.jpeg

First smoketest November...

✌️

Chills

early sample..surprisingly good .,.

will see how it sits and wait for the rest of the plant to finish

nah..will be taking another early sample
I keep my fingers of it for atleast 3 months but the patience is killing me...

• Love
Reactions: Rgd