What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Just CATS....

Rodehazrd

Neighbor swears he saw a painter last fall two others reported him too. Likely a juvenile chased away from the north by the mature male they roam hundreds of miles

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Neighbor swears he saw a painter last fall two others reported him too. Likely a juvenile chased away from the north by the mature male they roam hundreds of miles
i've seen their tracks along stream before where one had drank. we've found deer carcasses covered with leaves etc, and one was photographed in Carter County a couple of years ago. biologists in GSM national park say (anonymously) there are probably a dozen or more there... i'd love to see one.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
cats, what can you do ?

Attachments

• aj_c040322.gif
    aj_c040322.gif
    93.1 KB · Views: 34

oldmaninbc

420club
I watched a show on Netflix the other day about cats, it was very interesting. One of the things I took away was that cats raised in a different culture act different according to the culture they were raised in.
The example they gave was between cats raised in the U.S. ---Japan

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I watched a show on Netflix the other day about cats, it was very interesting. One of the things I took away was that cats raised in a different culture act different according to the culture they were raised in.
The example they gave was between cats raised in the U.S. ---Japan
i've seen video where someone got a kitten and started it out swimming, taking a bath etc. one couple showed their dogs and cat playing in the water at the beach! must have raised it with Lab puppies or something...:cool: