What's new

Just a spot for me MOMS..

G

well i like to keep track of my progress. so i am making this thread for my mothers. and my clones for log purposes.. its gets kinda crazy when you have a million things going on in life. so i need a log. and this will be it. please fell free to leave comments and ask questions and what not or just chill for the show..i figure i will not do a major run of any my moms til july. so but when i do boy will it be a killer ..

well let me add some pics..

first up the mother cab as of right now..

its getting cramped especially when i add about 8 more moms in there. and have like another 20 coming.. shhh dont tell cali this i am way over my limit as a med patient..but hey as long as im under the fed limit i dont care...hahahaha F onetime...

ok sorry
so we have my pure kushXsour diesel ibl's first.

then my pure kush's

then my bubba's

joining these bubba will be the bubba mint phenno rooting in my cloner i ahve threee of them ladies rooting..

then my purple kush mom

she is a big lady about 21/2 feet tall and about 18 inches wide.. she is soo nice smells like the most exotic bubba kush smell mixed with coffee she is a stinker and nothing but pure purple kush goodness..

my magenta diesel (whitewidowXnycd)

she is nice and indica pheno if you can see this by the big fat wide leave...

and last but not least the Red Mutant-have no clue but its from scotland and the buds are freakin coated in trichs and look red casue of the dark red hairs hits like a champ though..but i dont know shit about it.smells great tooo.

well i figure the kushes are going to be transplanted soon except for the bubba's to small yet.. but the pothers are going to go into 1 gallon conatainers were they are going to explode. other wise enjoy and i will update as needed.. so basically everyweek.. lol

aeric

Veteran
A most impressive selection...I expected nothing less from you. Did you make the pure kushXsour diesel ibl's? Is it pure kush as in from sugenite? what happened to that guy? Is this too many questions? lol

G

well yes the pure kushes came from suge yes the pkXsd did also. but i didnt get them from seed got them from suge via clone.. he picked the best phenos and sent them my way..hahaha. oh just wait this is just the begining my friend... i ahve og kush in the cloner along with the mint pheno bubba, in a month or so the mother selcetion will be much much larger.. much larger hahah but what can you say you know..

G

so all the 16 oz cups are now 1 gallon containers except for the bubbas they are still too small for the tp.. but everything is growing really really good . should be able to satrt taking cuts real sooon..

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
screechhhhh as the chair gets pulled across cyber space he he just my kinda thread, i'll be building a 4ft W x 2ft D x 5ft7in H cab. 1 side for 3-4 purple shaq mums other side for 20 clones bdl potted in 2 liter soda bottels scrogged. whats the lighting for your mum's i am thinking for me 2 each 20-25w daylight cfl's above each mum and 2 - 20w fluros for the clones. and 400w hps veg/train for scrogg and flowering chamber

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Just had to put up the kush's didn't ya..let me get the recliner in position..there we are..gotta good seat..this is the show I've been waiting for.. :woohoo:
I've had a big interest in kush lately..especially Sug's beans..
You better kick some ass Swerve...I'm not worried..I know you will..I'm attracted to your Magenta Diesel as well..she's a looker.. :canabis:

Big Deal

aeric said:
Is it pure kush as in from sugenite? what happened to that guy?

LOL, I was wondering the same thing. Seems his intentions were good (To supply good gentics to anyone with $$$ :rolleyes:) A few bad reviews and he disappeared. Maybe he went back to review his notes, hopefully he'll return with better results

:joint:Big Deal

G

well suge ment well and still does.. but i think he kinda got a bad rap... he is cool yes those pure kushes are from him but not his seeds.. i got the cuts from suge himself...and let me say so far from the buds he sent me he has real kush genetics...
majpothead. well they were under my t5-11 compact fluros but they were transplanted into 1 gallon containers and put under my 250wt. so we will see lots of growth i the next week. when i omve i hope to be able to use my 400wt for my mothers and clones...then 1600wt for flower..
packnpuff. yeah man this is only the begining wait til i ahve all my kushes up here i ahve just about everyone.. or will soon..as soon as i move i will make a thread for all my moms..this will cause a stir i promiss.. lol. yeah dude the magenta d is some sweet smoke man killer.as you see she is super indica send me a pm im sure we can get it in your garden.. like i said these are just my mothers as of now wait a month. lol

will ahve more pics up prob wensday

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, I was wondering the same thing. Seems his intentions were good (To supply good gentics to anyone with $$$ ) A few bad reviews and he disappeared. Maybe he went back to review his notes, hopefully he'll return with better results

i agree intentions were good but the layout in the plan had flaws. also you cant make everyone happy, theres always going to be those seeds that arent going to pop, or a pack with slightly less potent phenos.

swerve: get that 400 on the mothers and they will be boomin, hps or mh? i used to have a 400 mh on my mums they grew so fast i had too many big bushes than i could handle. i could think of a few kushes you dont have :p or at least that i dont know about :x

G

well cant give them the 400 until i move so a month but they have been under a 250 watt hps. for the past 2 weeks and let me tell you after the transplant and the higher wattage kaabooom. i have more pics but i cant upload them as i have run out of space so until then the only 3 i could get up.
front left Pure kushXSourd,back left pkXsd,back right magenta diesel,front right PK, middle pk.. enjoy

when i get some space i will upload the rest of the pics you will dig

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea i know what your saying any transistion from flouro to hps and they will explode, i just went from 250w hps to outside with all my blowfish moms so i can make more room in the box. they just love the outdoors.

packn2puff

Veteran
Moving is so much fun..I just did it 3 times..in less than 2 years..entire household..cross-country..
but it's nice when you're moving into a place you want to be..shakes some of the ruts loose too when you're in a new environment..

Out of space on your computer or IC gallery?
I have so many large pics and music..I use a cheaper IDE hard drive for all media storage..I only load programs and games on the high-speed WD Raptor raid array..
Before I did this..I found 3/4's of my main drives were takin up by low speed media..
On a lap-top an external drive or PCMCIA card can be good for this..or even an iPod or the like..or store on DVD's or CD's
Just some info..might help..might not :confused:
Right on man.. :wave:

G

no room here on ic

but i made more

check it out

and my bubbas and 2 lil purple kush clones from my mom purple kush mom that is

Last edited:

SuperZero

nice collection you got going swerve
I gotta give props on that magenta diesel aswell, looks awesome

G

well the magenta was transplanted today this morning so she should definitly have a nice growth spurt and start giving me those nice wide leaves.. , all these moms are doing great they are going under the knife tom hahaha so they will look a lil different next week . but watch how they explode out....thanks for the compliments yeah its been a uphill battle with the elites but i think i might have pulled in the right few to get more. so wait a month we will see what things look like when i move to the next house.

packn2puff

Veteran
Just like going to Hemp Depot or other stores..can't help but think about how you could use things to grow..
getting a new place, that starts to happen.."this would be a great flower room", "I could use that cabinet for clones.." :chin:

Go Ivory Coast...got to root for the underdogs..since I have no dogs in this battle :woohoo:

Right on mmang :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts