What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Just a Pretentious Jackoff

bloody hate introductions but suppose it's warranted.

Just an ancient lad with too much free time of late. . . entertaining the idea of getting back into breeding and seeding. But although, I might have the time but not sure if I want to make the effort again. Used to focus on reverts to heirloom and landraces while also attempting to improve viability. It's a misconception that they're merely being bred out into endangered status. Like many other geezers, those classic to ancient strains have as much trouble adapting to all the complexities of modernity... but yeah, way too much paperwork on that shz. And last few years, I've moved from micromanaging to just casting and letting it grow wild.

so, probably not here for anything more than a distraction or to shake a fist at the kids on the lawn.

CharlesU Farley

bloody hate introductions but suppose it's warranted.

Just an ancient lad with too much free time of late. . . entertaining the idea of getting back into breeding and seeding. But although, I might have the time but not sure if I want to make the effort again. Used to focus on reverts to heirloom and landraces while also attempting to improve viability. It's a misconception that they're merely being bred out into endangered status. Like many other geezers, those classic to ancient strains have as much trouble adapting to all the complexities of modernity... but yeah, way too much paperwork on that shz. And last few years, I've moved from micromanaging to just casting and letting it grow wild.

so, probably not here for anything more than a distraction or to shake a fist at the kids on the lawn.
There's a lot of cranky, smart ass old geezers here on this forum so you should fit right in! ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts