What's new

Judge Packs thread 2023

Bevape

Hello everyone
Unfortunately won't make it as a participant in rosin (I wished I had something more special) but I'm highly interested in judging :

Rosin : a must for me, as a daily consumer/maker

Sativa grower, sativa breeder OR club flower : optional (I don't want one of each, i'm happy with one pack only as to judge properly ! )

BHO : if needed (I only say yes to top source bho, so would prefer not have to consume unknown)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I live in Barcelona (holler if anyone has any questions about the city) and even after going directly home and spending all my time judging it was a challenge to get through a few categories properly in the time frame given so I don't think people should be requesting to judge every category because it is not possible to assess them all fairly in such a short space of time and the entrants deserve to have it done properly and not rushed. You may be very shocked to se e how many entires each category has.
I would like to judge
Club Flowers
Rosin
BHO
Hash

DaEarl73

I live in Barcelona (holler if anyone has any questions about the city) and even after going directly home and spending all my time judging it was a challenge to get through a few categories properly in the time frame given so I don't think people should be requesting to judge every category because it is not possible to assess them all fairly in such a short space of time and the entrants deserve to have it done properly and not rushed. You may be very shocked to se e how many entires each category has.
I would like to judge
Club Flowers
Rosin
BHO
Hash
cool, i am in bcn too, you judged the spannabis?

Bevape

Btw I wanted to also mention :

If anyone is in the city from this weekend : there is a super nice soundsystem/dub music festival starting this friday, feel free to hit my DM on insta : instagram.com/bcnclubstour : that's where I'm the most reactive

On that note : anyone looking for recommendations around the city, same thing, feel free to shoot me a dm, all my recommendations are free of charge of course, I got partners to help out but I keep an honest opinion about anything so you can experience the best this city has to offer (cs clubs, sight seeing, food, spots ..)

Peace out and looking forward to sesh with some new faces (I wont participate, but I do stash some headies ;) )
Special mention for the Vaporists, people who dab or don't use tobacco preferrably :D (sorry, not sorry ;) this is my medicine too )

velorex

anyone else in barca tomorrow and wanna meet? veldig steen and i arrive tomorrow afternoon. should be just in time to be at hq club at 4.20. it's the closest club i'm member of to where we stay, so will be first stop.

DaEarl73

anyone else in barca tomorrow and wanna meet? veldig steen and i arrive tomorrow afternoon. should be just in time to be at hq club at 4.20. it's the closest club i'm member of to where we stay, so will be first stop.
enjoy the piatella

velorex

enjoy the piatella
1000003858.jpg

Next stop Barcelona

GOD710

Was going to bring my enail, but I'm going to put my puffco proxy to it's full test on a judge pack 😁 going to head to headstash headshop grab the droplet for it hopefully it will pretty much be a rig by then. I know hq had a dab station years ago but was titanium nail wonder if it's changed now ?

velorex

Was going to bring my enail, but I'm going to put my puffco proxy to it's full test on a judge pack 😁 going to head to headstash headshop grab the droplet for it hopefully it will pretty much be a rig by then. I know hq had a dab station years ago but was titanium nail wonder if it's changed now ?
Think they still have the titanium. Bringing a enail with a banger. Still haven't tested it, but should be good. And i have a nice bong at my friend growdocs place . Also some nectar collectors there. Should get it tomorrow.

GOD710

Think they still have the titanium. Bringing a enail with a banger. Still haven't tested it, but should be good. And i have a nice bong at my friend growdocs place . Also some nectar collectors there. Should get it tomorrow.
Ah shame I'm sure there's other clubs with better kit just haven't been for 4 years. Ah your be sorted right out with that kit then!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello Team,

I have to cancel my trip, in bed with a sore throat. Damn.
Sour Kush you can give away the packs I booked,
You guys enjoy ! Don't hesitate to share your experiences ;)