What's new

JoshD OG KUSH...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
3 more packs put in dirt 3 days ago.. No paper towel nuthin ... The other 4 seeds are 70s hawians...
picture.php

Ima try and update the progress more often here throughout this round..

nickman

Veteran
Wish I still had this line alive..!!!...

AWSOME plants in every way shape and form...!!!...

Sorry to dig up a two year old thread, just reminiscing ...!!!...

G

Wish I still had this line alive..!!!...

AWSOME plants in every way shape and form...!!!...

Sorry to dig up a two year old thread, just reminiscing ...!!!...

In the last bit I have taken an intrest in trying to find the best available OG and this seems to be it but I cant tell is it still available in seed form ?? Your a lucky bastard to have been involved with this strain.

JetLife175

Veteran
In the last bit I have taken an intrest in trying to find the best available OG and this seems to be it but I cant tell is it still available in seed form ?? Your a lucky bastard to have been involved with this strain.

Yes there is a seed line named Josh D OG,
It’s a hybrid of a few cuts worked by karma and released for Josh under his own label.

It’s different than the original cutting seeing as how it’s a seedline that’s been highly worked but you’re guaranteed to find keeper OG phenos. Without a doubt.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bred this for josh with josh help in selections.

I didnt name it. I would have preferred a differnt name.

The seeds are very worthy. I put in more then 3 damm years a lot of crops and space. And travel

The white og was a pollen donor because all is female cuts to start from. Need a male to get the ball rolling. I bred away from it in every selection and bx ore ix . Thats why i used white og as its easy for me to reconize in the offspring so i can select away from it easy.r

Simply said in one sentence would be

((TKs1BX) x (sfv x tk)BX1 IX) x HA OG BX3

But as said before its all in the selection of everystep that makes it to what it is now.

3 lines all bred separate.

Tk reversed and selfed by rado
I selected a female.from 10 seeds. (Won cup bcn 2014)
Crossed it with white og
Then selected a male.from that(TK dominant)and backcrossed to the selected TKs1 cut.
Making TKs1bx1
Selected a cut from that.

Sfv crossed with reversed tk pollen.
I selected a cut from 10 seeds.
Crossed it with my white og male.
Selected a male (sfv x tk dominant)
Backcrossed it to the sfv x tk cut i selected.
Incrossed it. Bx x Bx
Selected a male and crossed that with the selected cut of TKs1bx

Selected a cut from that. This the female in the cross.

Ha OG crossed with a sfv OG bx male (lucifer OG)

Ha OG x lucifer OG aka (HA OG bx1)

Ha OG x Ha OG bx1 = Ha OG bx2 (sold as biker)

Ha OG x ha OG bx2 = Ha OG bx3

Selected male from the bx3

((Tks1bx1) x (sfv x tk bx1 ix)) x Ha OGbx3

Its build up out of 3 lines i tryd to lock the genes and pheno.s i wanted. It all leans on my selections. Its called breeding. Not pollen chucking.

This is proberly the most worked line i did yet in my life. The goal was to combine these 3 old og cuts in a regular seedline, i persenoly love it. Ask josh his friends most grew it out already what the about it, growing it next to the cuts. Ore grow it yourself and have a geniun opinion.

When you know me ore josh you know we wouldnt release it if it wasnt up to standard. It would wreck both our reputations.

Im always honest and open. Wish the whole seed scene be more like that.

As you can see in my reaction i feel a bit hurt by the easy way some judge it, without even understanding what happend. Ore grown it, Its all about breeding and selections for persenol preferd genes.

Wait a few months and see more results from unbased people. Ore grow it yourself and have a real opinion on what it is nomatter what names etc.

You can have 10 companys all selling a OG x Chem writen as genetics and all be totaly differnt in that they used differnt plants.

I prefer persenol selected plants from seed over shared so called elite cuts. I rather have 100 seeds of a s1 ore better a double bx to select from than THE CUT. How do you know tha elite cit is the best that genepool has to offer ? Plant a 100 and you realy see whats in it.

The work and time Kg puts in is unrivaled to say the least

nickman

Veteran
The work and time Kg puts in is unrivaled to say the least

I agree 100 %.

I was wondering how and what he looks for In the plants to take them forward to the next round. Just his selections !!! What he looks for in the plants !!!

I just wish ...!!!...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's the plant whisperer!
The Sour Josh must be a special plant.
Cant see how it wouldnt be.

Happy Times

I kept all phenos but the ones that I like are gonna be living a much more comfortable life...I'm look in for certain traits aggressive growth n vigor being one of the main ones and if all boxes don't get checked they are out,,, got to many seeds to look thrue n currently goin to keep shorter , less vigorous phenos of an og type that don't fit into what I want. I did clone everything but discarded the weaker phenos mid flower once I saw what they had after stretch was done.. But they are no way weak plants.. They aren't dead yet either... I only uppotted the ones I want, they others will sit in the tray fuked off somewhere outta the way for a few weeks just incase

So, 2 years later- just wondering what you ended up with? Any chance to downselect to a keeper pheno?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got '6' josh d fem's - have planted/harvested '4' so far... ran em twice and let all 4 go... nothing special - will try the last 2 in the fall

Different than what nick ran right ?
Straight Josh D fems,I know from reading all that Kg put into this those last 2 must be winners.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree 100 %.

I was wondering how and what he looks for In the plants to take them forward to the next round. Just his selections !!! What he looks for in the plants !!!

I just wish ...!!!...

Nick I forgot to mention what a GREAT job you did,those girls were grown with love,and it really shows.

If I were a breeder you would be at the top of the tester list that's for sure.

Respect Brother

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Nick I forgot to mention what a GREAT job you did,those girls were grown with love,and it really shows.

Respect Brother

Oh Nick is on my special list. He can hit me up for anything and get it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Kg,I can see why.He did a great job with these.
I think after looking at at all you put into these I'm actually just as stoked about these as the Sour bx.
Kg you my friend are on my special list.
Peace NE

nickman

Veteran

Respect Brother

Oh Nick is on my special list. He can hit me up for anything and get it.

Thanks fella’s... I really appreciate the kind words. :tiphat: ...

It means a lot when someone can look at some of my plants and see that I put in all the love and good energy I could ...!!!...

It’s good to see this thread is still alive and going ...!!!... :) ...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the last 2 went into my mini-greenhouse last nite… I need only one to be kick-ass....

Fingers crossed for ya man,the odds on popping 6 Karma beans and not finding something.....I dont know I'm not that good with math to work out the odds.Atleast from my experience.
Best of luck with those zach !

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Fingers crossed for ya man,the odds on popping 6 Karma beans and not finding something.....I dont know I'm not that good with math to work out the odds.Atleast from my experience.
Best of luck with those zach !

thanks... one has to be a winner... has to be...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Hey Zach how those coming along ?
Keeping fingers crossed for ya man

thanks for them good wishes.... actually i only planted 1 of the 2 remaining... it came up rather quickly... in 2 days, but... it grew to about 1 1/2'' tall, but it hasn't developed any leaves on the top.. i pulled it out of the mini greenhouse, and i saw roots coming out of the plug... but in the last week, its done nothing- i'm still babying it, but i think its a goner...

i started the last seed 3 days ago, along with '1' seed each of rez's (hope saying his name doesn't get me banned) bx2, double strawberry diesel, ssshd, and an old (maybe 12-15yrs) of mr nice's ssh... i have grown all these prev for at least 2runs, but didn't find a kick-ass pheno...
will update , hopefully soon:huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts