What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Jelly Biscuits by Grounded Genetics

HazyDaze420

Helloooooo me fellow stoners, long time lurker, long time uk grower but a new poster to the mag, thought I'd throw up a little bit of a diary to ease myself into the feel of the forum and stuff, you know.
let me feels ya!! lol

Straight into it then...
I popped 12 regular seeds of Jelly Biscuits straight into small pots of compost, few days later we had all 12 arrive into the world with 100% germination.

Jelly Biscuits = Biscotti x Jealousy

Here's one...
20230219_142258.jpg

Fast forward a little bit on the tape deck...
20230219_142608.jpg

Oops, stopped in the wrong place, that's the trouble with tapes innit!
where's the emoji's at on here?

Ahem...
Here we are up to the sexing stage of this grow now, we're still only in 1 litre of compost at the moment until sexed and then I'll pot them on accordingly as and when we know what's what.
Most are starting to exhibit early signs of sex now, still difficult to verify most just yet but we have 2 girls and 2 boys confirmed from 12 up to now.

Here's the 2 girls we have so far...
These haven't had the best start to life, little bit cold and under lit for this small seed run right now as I've had half of the t5 unit their under fail and I still haven't sorted anything yet, i really need to though as we're severely under lit and tooooo cold here at the moment, but we're plodding along ok, considering.

This first girl looks great for being cold, cramped and under lit.
Female 1...
large.20230219_003547.jpg.fb2beabf2fbb602db3f0de3aeb661e34.jpg

Female 2...
large.20230219_003604.jpg.f9a0932c2a84ac7cec03842bfad3d4e8.jpg

Need to sort a better light/environment and pot these on as soon as possible here.

I'll be back as and when we have any sexy action, until then, stay suitably medicated my friends.

:) <only emoji I know here!

Until next time. :)

P.S.. is it better to add pics to posts as thumbnails or full size?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for posting. Your plants look pretty and very healthy. I love seeing plants like yours in small containers so healthy. Keep us posted.

Hubbardio

Helloooooo me fellow stoners, long time lurker, long time uk grower but a new poster to the mag, thought I'd throw up a little bit of a diary to ease myself into the feel of the forum and stuff, you know.
let me feels ya!! lol

Straight into it then...
I popped 12 regular seeds of Jelly Biscuits straight into small pots of compost, few days later we had all 12 arrive into the world with 100% germination.

Jelly Biscuits = Biscotti x Jealousy

Here's one...
View attachment 18811865

Fast forward a little bit on the tape deck...
View attachment 18811866

Oops, stopped in the wrong place, that's the trouble with tapes innit!
where's the emoji's at on here?

Ahem...
Here we are up to the sexing stage of this grow now, we're still only in 1 litre of compost at the moment until sexed and then I'll pot them on accordingly as and when we know what's what.
Most are starting to exhibit early signs of sex now, still difficult to verify most just yet but we have 2 girls and 2 boys confirmed from 12 up to now.

Here's the 2 girls we have so far...
These haven't had the best start to life, little bit cold and under lit for this small seed run right now as I've had half of the t5 unit their under fail and I still haven't sorted anything yet, i really need to though as we're severely under lit and tooooo cold here at the moment, but we're plodding along ok, considering.

This first girl looks great for being cold, cramped and under lit.
Female 1...
View attachment 18811868
Female 2...
View attachment 18811869
Need to sort a better light/environment and pot these on as soon as possible here.

I'll be back as and when we have any sexy action, until then, stay suitably medicated my friends.

:) <only emoji I know here!

Until next time. :)

P.S.. is it better to add pics to posts as thumbnails or full size?
Hi,

How are the Jelly Biscuits looking?

I have a pack myself and be soaking them soon

Cheers
Lawrence

HazyDaze420

Hi guy's, hope everyone is keeping well
Hi @Creeperpark thanks bud, nice to see you brother :)
Hi @dimodz good to see you pop by too brother :)
Hi @Hubbardio looking forward to running these out for a look, let's hope they throw some beauites up for us, eh bud. :)

I got a bit behind with the jelly biscuits due to cold, lack of lighting for a bit there but we've got them all nicely tucked up in a little space ready to rock n roll now.

Ended up with a healthy 7 females & 5 males from the pack of 12 seeds.

Here's how some of the girls are shaping up...
All untopped au natural but with a little bit of supercropping to get things 'responding' and jobs a goodun
20230328_121222.jpg 20230328_172411.jpg

Below the lads are lined up and waiting for the chance of a possible date night with a lucky gal'
20230327_180822.jpg
20230328_172332.jpg

Flowering shall commence shortly....

Pookie, baby!

HazyDaze420

I keep all seed plants for a look, we have a few nice boys to have a look at from the Jelly Biscuits...

The boys...
20230330_143106.jpg

20230330_143039.jpg
20230330_143131.jpg

I'll be making some personal seeds and making a few crosses with these if the boys flower out nicely enough i'll hit a few things up with these badboys on this run.

:ying:

Last edited:

Hubbardio

Hi All

Thanks for the response

They all look nice and proper healthy good job 👍🏻 exited to see how they perform!

I have 2 packs of jelly biscuits, in light of you keeping the males I feel I maybe should not throw them away…
I’m not that clued up though on finding a breeding male, I would literally go by smell and height!

Any help on a good male?

Sounds like I’ve plenty of mums to find a keeper!
I hope there’s some good yielders in there with quality fingers crossed

My current mums are:

Rs11
Superboof
Platinum punch
Zkittles cake x Gelato 33
LA kush cake
Animal face

This is what I could breed with and sacrifice a bit of space for!

Thanks again for the response pics were top notch also 👌🏻

HazyDaze420

Some lovely mums to work with there brother, yeh defo always think about keeping a boy(s) back and make some seeds, there's no point in buying reg seeds to throw half away is there? :)
dj short amongst others have some good reading about selecting males, have a read about and then go by your own eye, feel, vibe etc, but ultimately you won't know what the male brings to the game until you grow the progeny out.

Get in amongst it and dust some females brother, it's very therapeutic, pondering, selecting and making more cannabises :LOL:

Thanks for the kind words @Hubbardio

Here's some of the jelly biscuit girls, they responded nicely to the little supercropping sesh we had last week...
20230401_151543.jpg
20230401_151008.jpg
20230401_151310.jpg

We're in batmix so we're still only on water right now.
Will start with some fishmix soon.

HazyDaze420

@dimodz solid looking little nugs of tastyness right there brother, nicely done. :)

I'm not one to shout about my area for clones as I want to stay on the down low as much as possible with the crappy UK cannabis laws, nor have I been a weed tourist for a few years either so haven't got to try her yet, sadly.

Hopefully these throw up some nice flowers for me.

Nice one maaaan :canabis:

Peek a boo....
20230404_120352.jpg

HazyDaze420

@potty1 who are ya over there then bud? Lol
Nice to see you pop by anyway, fukka!! ;)

@Hillbilly69 I'm testing the rub daily at different times of cycles at the moment, some are chucking out more than others but it depends on time cycle and plant parts.
I'm still evaluating which males I'm gonna mix and use at the moment.

And away we go, flowers are incoming, baby...
20230407_124358.jpg