What's new

Jack is Back...Jack Herer Sensi Seeds grow.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
You keep saying Sensi seeds have the same genetics but have you at least grown the first releases of those strains ?All growers who have grown their seeds in the 80/ 90's when they were at their peak and try some later know they are not the same plants anymore. You can be lucky and get a nice plant from one of their packs but it doesn't mean that's the same genetics than before. A lot have changed since the law banned seeds production in Holland in 98
Is there any evidence for Sesni being busted ?
Im shure there is not...prove me wrong man.

CannaT

Premium user
Seems like nearly everybody knows about them loosing a lot due to busts. Mr Nice also talks about it.

That thread has some recent JH pics from @WHIPEDMEAT
Comparing Mr.Nice to Sensi seeds ???
🤣🤣🤣
Nice one

george7

Amazing thread.
From what @CannaT shows in his big pheno hunt and how he describes aromas and effects, i dont see any change of genetics and it proves that the main qualities are still there.
Of course theres the high price.. But apart from black friday, i often see discounts like 30% on sensi's website in different times of the year.. they do easter discounts. christmas discounts etc. Just check their website often.

@CannaT , do you have any recent experience with sensi's silver haze or nl5 haze?

CannaT

Premium user
Amazing thread.
From what @CannaT shows in his big pheno hunt and how he describes aromas and effects, i dont see any change of genetics and it proves that the main qualities are still there.
Of course theres the high price.. But apart from black friday, i often see discounts like 30% on sensi's website in different times of the year.. they do easter discounts. christmas discounts etc. Just check their website often.

@CannaT , do you have any recent experience with sensi's silver haze or nl5 haze?
Thx for nice words man,no I dont have any expirience with NL5haze and Silver Haze...know few guys that grow it. Tryed few samples and thats it.
Didnt grow it by me.

CannaT

Premium user
1000006310.jpg

1000006309.jpg

Sun grown outdoor in Mediteranian climate cured for 5 months Jack Herer.
What a Frankeincense bomb it is....pure church.

StickyBandit

I got some freebee jack herer fem seeds by GHSeeds with some Lost Pearl I purchased from Seed City, any idea what they're like? I still have my JH pack from sensi

Latest posts

Latest posts